Shelter B06-32 pt 1

--Y/n's POV--

"Welcome to shelter B06-32" He greets us, we simply stare at him shocked. 'Is this man..?' I think as I stare at him more carefully, 'But... He looks like a mad-man!' Disappointment washes over me the longer I stare at the human in front of us, 'His manners are terrible and- is that a broken tea cup?!'

(Pick a face that fits your disgust/confusion/anger, I used all of them lol)

'Screw 'don't judge a book by it's cover'!! There is no way this man is Minerva!

'Screw 'don't judge a book by it's cover'!! There is no way this man is Minerva!.. right..?' I mentally argue with myself before looking at the rest of my sibling that were no better than I was. "Stay back, everyone! It looks like a mad-man, I'm afraid it could be contagious, please step back and stay away from it." I tell them and they move behind me as the man glares at me with an irk mark on his forehead. Emma laughs nervously and Ray smirks but looked just as confused as Emma and I.

Emma clears her throat before asking, "Are you William Minerva?" Emma asks him, we stare at them in suspense before he plainly replies, "Nope." He replies, disappointment washes over us once more as we hear him say those words. "Too bad for you, kids. I'm not William Minerva." He adds. Ray walks forward and I follow close behind him, "Then please call him. We came all the way here in order to meet Minerva." Ray tells him, he just stuffs his mouth with more cookies before replying- or at least what we manage to make up for all he said was muffled by him eating cookies, "He ain't here, chump!" He replies, stuffing his mouth with more cookies than before. "What a shame, huh. No Minervas here, at all." Emma murmurs, neither of us removing her eyes from the man.

"So Minerva was really a dirty dirty liar?!" Chris and Alicia shout while squishing Mark's cheeks, "Calm down." Ray orders them before turning back to look at the man, "Clearly you know Minerva, we need more information." I tell the man, "Do you know where he is now?" Ray asks, the man balances himself on the chair and reaches to grab another cookie. "No idea, man!" He replies, "Who are you? What are you doing here?" I ask him, he reaches for something inside his jacket's inside pocket. "Who am I?!" He repeats, "I am your senior" He says and shows us the same pen Sister gave Norman who gave it to us.

"It's the same pen!" Alicia points out, "Senior?" Mark asks, "yup" He replies and begins to walk on top of the table, "Well, not from Grace field, at any rate." He adds before lifting up his shirt to show us the ID code on his abdomen. "I come from a plantation called Glory Bell. I escaped it 13 years ago... With my colleagues, thanks to this pen." He tells us. I let out a sigh in relief 'So he isn't a total gone... Though he could use some work on his table manners...' I think, "Same as us!" "He's like us!" "So there were survivors" The kids begin to chatter but quiet down once the man sits on the end of the table in front of Emma with his legs crossed. "However... Once we got here for real, Minerva wasn't around. I waited for him a hella long time, ended up living here, and still, no trace of the man. No way around it, the man is a dirty liar." He finishes, that makes Alicia and Chris panic and causes Mark to be in danger once again.