Sonju and Mujika

--Y/n's POV--

We ran through the forest while being chased by Monsters, we continued to run as seven more horse-like monsters appeared. "More of them are coming!" I tell Ray, "To the right.. Left.. and also behind. We're being surrounded!" He says. "This aren't the same ones like the one before, They aren't wasting any movements, also they show signs of planning, and their skills have been polished through practice!" He adds. "They don't want us getting hurt, they just want to get us tired, the moment we stop, we're finished!" I tell him, I began to feel tired but keep running. "Bastards..." Ray mumbles. I try looking for a way to turn, when I spot it I turn to Ray and yell "Go left!" I turn right. He looks confused but does as told.

I continue running through the woods, I quickly look back to see how many had followed me and which ones continued to follow Ray, 'So three of them are following me and five are following Ray' I think before focusing back into the path. Then out of nowhere I feel a sharp pain go through my ear, I move my hand to were the patch was located and feel the crimson liquid coming out of it.  'Did my ear's wound open? And at the worst time too..' I ask as I gritted my teeth in pain. 'My legs feel like they are going to fall off any minute now, the pain in my ear is unbearable, I'm being chased by horse-like demons who are thrice if not more my size, and the fact that the terrain is starting to get a lot rockier than before is not helping relive the pressure.'

I jump down a small cliff and continue running once I land. I hear the demons land and separate. One heads for my right and the other for my left, while the other stays behind. I continue running but fear sinks into my features as I see a large shadow jump above me and land in front of me. I see the humanoid demon from before and instinctively jump back without realizing it, which causes me to trip and feel a sharp pain go through my head as my vision begins to blurry. The last thing I remember is something snatching me away before passing out.

***

I wake up laying on something cold, then slowly open my eyes. I look around, I was laying somewhere with black surroundings, everything from afar is black. It looked spacious, I see no walls around me, the only thing that I can see clearly is the floor that was water-like. Ripples formed with every step I took. "I have been here before." I murmur. I look around a bit more "Yes, this is definitely it.." I say. Since I was young, I once in a while had weird dreams in this place, mostly about a girl with (H/c) hair and (E/c) eyes. She looked not older than 3 years old. I was able to see her and touch her, but never able to interact with her and she wasn't able to hear me nor feel me, so I never knew who this girl was. I look around for the certain girl but instead find a (H/c) haired woman with (E/c) orbs, her hair was down and she wore a ankle-long (Any color you think fits it) dress, she gave off a warm vibe. I feel someone run next to me.

I spot the familiar girl wearing a (Your choice color) Shirt with a ribbon on it and a (Your choice color) skirt, she wore a pair of clear brownish color boots. She runs toward the woman who kneels down to her level and catches her in her arms. I watch the girl giggle at the woman's touch. "I found you!" the girl tells the taller woman while burring her face on the woman's chest. "You sure did, how was your walk on the garden?" The woman kindly asks the young girl, the girl pulls out a (Favorite flower) and shows it to her. "Great! Mr. Butler and I had our afternoon tea there and the (Favorite flowers) have already bloomed!" The girl cheerfully tells the woman who responds with a giggle. 

"That's great, I'm sorry I couldn't be there. I have to go talk with a few guests now, remember to not go into my office while I'm talking with them, alright Y/n?" She tells her, I feel my face go pale and my hands go to my mouth as I gasp.

The girl pouts sadly, "Is it that Mister again?" She asks, pulling away from the woman's arms. The woman nods, a small hint of sadness goes through her eyes for a second. "Let's have breakfast together tomorrow, deal?" She tells the girl who smiles brightly once again. "Deal! Love you, Mom!" She pulls the woman's face closer and kisses her cheek. The girl pulls away and disappears into smoke, the woman watches her daughter walk away. I raise my hand to reach for her but just as I was about to touch her, she also disappears. Leaving me alone once again.