Immortal monsters

--3rd person's POV--

"What a beautiful scenery! What a wonderful sight!" The man mockingly observes. "You crazy bastard..." Ray says as he angrily gritted his teeth, "And you're the one to talk? Sorry kid. You did better than I expected... So I just had to spice things up, y'know?" He explains. "These monsters aren't exactly the happiest right now..." Y/n murmurs as she stared at the raging monsters pilling up. "There are so many of them..." Emma says. "Welp, guess y'all gonna die, but try your best anyway! I'll be around, watching the show!" The man informs before walking away. "When one of you drops dead, I'll come save the other two." He adds.

"Y/n! What do we do?" Emma asks the girl who seemed deep in thought. "We should climb up to escape, besides it's safer to shoot them from there. Ray, what do you think?" Y/n asks." He said he'll be watching so he'll be close. This won't endanger our family and we're not losing our guide either. Let's concentrate on getting through this!" Ray tells the girls. "They're climbing up!" Emma reports which causes the two others to look down at the monsters nervously. Y/n grits her teeth before speaking up again, "This way!" She quickly commands.

"Ray!" She yells to get the raven-haired boy's attention and points at the Stalactites above them. Ray quickly nods before shooting at the said Stalactites, causing them to fall on top of a few monsters before breaking. "Emma, the pistol!" She shouts at the girl who tosses her the pistol in reply, she grabs it before quickly changing the bullets and aiming at the monsters, "Ray, at your command!" She tells the boy, "Not yet..! Now!!" He orders. Y/n does as told and pulls the trigger. A large net shoots towards the monsters, trapping them together, "They're tied up!" Emma cheers. "Let's hurry!" Ray orders.

Y/n looks back at the monsters while running, blood drains from her face at the sight. The monsters began to eat each other mercilessly, making the (H/c) haired girl disgusted. "They're already free-?" "They're coming!!" Emma shouts, "Emma, heads up!!" Y/n shouts Emma before tossing the pistol back at her since she knew the Orange-ette had better aim. Bullets flew through the air and roars where heard as limbs flew off the monsters, Y/n watches carefully before her eyes widen, "Emma, Ray! They're regenerating!!" She yells with panic on her every word. "Regenerating..?!" Ray murmurs. 'We're just wasting bullets...' Y/n thinks as they continue to run.

"I've brought 5 20-shot magazines, we've already used 48 out of 100, just about half of them! The tear gas worked and all, but they just keep coming one after the other. With this many demons after us, we can shoot all we had and it still wouldn't make a difference!" Ray informs Y/n who's mind was going miles per minute. "There is no way they're immoral- Remember the one our pursuers' killed? And Sonju said that humans used to hunt demons as well, and more than hundred of years ago without technology! There is to be a way to kill them, there has to be!" She tells him, "What if they evolved?" Emma asks, Y/n shakes her head, "That wouldn't be possible, it'd affect the whole life cycle if some mutant creatures are running around overpopulated." Y/n explains, "Then, they must be decapitated?" Ray murmurs, "If so, that man would have brought something with him to decapitate them, a blade or something like that." Y/n tells him.

"Crap!" Ray yells as a monster jumps in front of them, "Guys! This way! Quick!!" Emma shouts as the other two follow her, a monster manages to catch Ray and pins him down to the ground with it's claw, "Ray!!" Y/n shouts, "It's the eye!! The one right in the middle of the face!! The bow is strong enough! Shoot from where you are!!" He orders, Emma quickly does as told and shoots the hideous creature right in the middle of it's face, making it fall down. Y/n quickly runs toward the boy and helps him up before continuing their path. 

"It's not rising!" Emma reports, "Great! Let's keep going!" Y/n says. "Focus on escape and limit your attacks to the minimum to survive! Let's get into the territory of other demons! The way that man talks implies there are different species, if two packs crash into each, they might forget about us!" Ray tells them, "If we can pull that off, we'll just continue as planned until we reach a safe area!" Y/n adds.

***

The three kids panted like dogs, desperately trying to catch their breaths and with sweat running down their faces. "Good work." The man congratulates, causing the (H/c) haired girl to internally beam. 'Friggin' Bastard' Thought Ray while coldly glaring daggers at the man. "I still can't believe you managed to escape that territory all by yourselves..." He murmurs, "Excuse me Mister. but... We're alive." Emma says, catching the man by surprise. "Chumps or not... we're still alive." Emma tells him, smiling proudly. 'You're dead anyway. You're dead any moment now. You're dead for sure.' The man mentally reassures. "...Right" He says.

Y/n walks forward to him before raising her hand up once again. "We did it, didn't we? And Mister is here and well too!" She cheerfully tells him, "We'll do our best to keep it up!" She adds, a sudden memory flashes through the man's mind, "Good job everyone! Let's keep it up!" Said a bold  girl while raising her hand up to her ear's height for him to clap. The man abruptly turns around, leaving the (H/c)-ette hanging once again, she slowly lowered her hand disappointedly before turning to look at Ray and Emma. "Up top!" She says to catch their attention while raising both her hands. All three of them clap them together determinedly.

"We got this!" Emma tells the two others who nod determinedly in reply.