Come

--3rd Person POV--

"52 days, just to see the demon world's Stonehenge?" Violet asks while raising an eyebrow, "I'm... I'm sure there's something else in here, there has to be..!" Y/n reassures with a sheepish smile before her eyes fell on a yellow flower. "Khavitidala... it's a bunch of piled up rocks?" Emma asked, " 'There exists a dragon in Khavitidala, whose eyes can see everything. Everyone desired it's eyes, rushing to Khavitidala' It was written in the old manuscript." Ray tells the group.

"Could there really be a dragon, though..?" Don asks doubtfully, "There's no way it could be something like that... Is what I'd like to say. But I don't know anymore, I mean, if demons could occupy this place and Y/n's... you know..." Gilda replies, "At the very least, we can't see anybody or any kind of town right now." Violet mentions, "All that's here are these big stones. It just seems like old ruins to me." Zack says, Don looks up at the stones, "I wonder what this ruins were used for, hey Y/n--" Don gets shushed by Ray, who points at Y/n,

She was kneeling next to a single yellow flower that stood next to one of the stones, "You must have felt so lonely after all these years..." She murmurs, "Is there anything we can do to help?" She asks while placing one fisted hand on her chest, "...I see..." She sighs before standing up with sadness in her eyes, Y/n turns to look at her friends. "This place... It's somehow different. It's all somehow, unstable." She murmurs, but even her own words came confusing to her, leave alone the rest of the group.

"What did the flower say?" Emma asked curiously, "They've alone here for many years now, all they know is that they used to fight on the war against 'man eaters', watching their  friends die every day... something about a traitor and that's all there is to it..." She stopped and looked back at the flower, "They don't know how to 'escape', they don't know if they even can, nor do they know what this place is--" She was interrupted by a a sharp pain hitting the back of her head, knocking her out clean "Y/n!" Her friends shout as she hits the floor.

"A stone fell on her head?!" Violet gasped shocked as they rushed to her aid, Emma was about to get to her side, she spotted a weird eye-like symbol engraved on the large piled up-stone her friend was standing next to a few seconds ago. She reaches to touch it but just as she was about to make contact, then, in the blink of an eye, she was somewhere else. 

She turns around to be welcomed by water-like floor that resembled the night sky under a clear day sky, a few feet away from her was laying her friend unconscious, "Y/n!" Emma shouts as she ran to her aid, once she reached her, she shook Y/n's body until she saw her eyes flinch and open. "..Emma..?" She murmurs, moving her hand to rub her eyes before they widen at the background they were in, "Do you know what this place is?" Emma asked.

"...the floor resembles the night's sky... and the sky the day's...Emma..! This must be--" "The Day and Night!" They both said together with shocked expressions. Emma helped her stand up, suddenly, images flood the two girls' minds, "What is this..." Emma murmured, Y/n reaches to grab Emma's hand, "They're visions  from the past." They hear someone say from behind them causing them to turn around by reflex, "How unusual... A living normal human being, and a Cetra, I didn't expect to meet you so soon." It said, Emma protectively rushed in front of Y/n with a nervous frown which Y/n shared. 

He looked like a demon child, behind him stood a large dragon that made the pair shiver. "Come closer. Next, is the entrance." He told them as some sort of fire started spreading around him, "Here, there is nothing, yet everything. The entrance isn't anywhere, yet the entrance is everywhere." He added, "Hey, could you be..!" Emma tries to ask yet is cut off, "Now then, let's play." He finishes, and just as the words left his mouth, Emma fell down the floor. 

"EMMA!!" Y/n screams out before turning and glaring at the creature, "What did you do to her you evil--?!" "Until we meet again, make sure to keep me entertained, Y/n." The next thing she knew, she was falling. 

Y/n opened her eyes startled soon being followed by a sharp pain in the back of her head, "She woke u--!!" "Wake up!!" Violet slapped the (H/c)-ette before looking at her surprised with a hint of remorse, Gilda gasped with teary eyes, all of the group was around her and Emma who seemed to also have woken up just a few seconds ago, "So mean..." Y/n whines.

"D-Did you guys see it!?" Emma suddenly asked, "The dragon!!" Y/n explained while standing up abruptly, causing her to lose her balance for a second but Zack places a hand on her shoulder. "You shouldn't move so abruptly after hitting your head." He firmly advises, "Don't worry, I barely feel anything!" She lies with a smile, Ray glares at her from behind. "Emma." Y/n calls out, Emma nods and they run to climb one of the rock piles, "Wait a minute! What are you guys doing... Get down it's dangerous!" Gilda begged, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hit you!! That weirdo told me to do it!!!" Violet framed Zack who looked at her betrayed. 

"This is it..." Y/n whispered while removing Mujika's pendant from her neck, "What are you two girls doing?" Ray asked as he reached the pair before realizing what the girls were looking at. "This is..." "An eye." Y/n confirmed. "We saw it. The dragon, and the visions from the past. In Khavitivala, both day and night coexist." Emma told him, "And... It might be just a guess, but we believe we met #$%!^ ."  Y/n added, "Y/n, can I see that pendant?" Emma asked, earning a nod from her friend.

'Mujika... just who is she? Mister Minerva never reached the seven walls, was it because he didn't have this pendant? Why did he know my name? ' Y/n thought while looking at the yellow flower below them, "Why did you have that?" Ray asked as he walked closer to Y/n. "Mujika gave it to me, she also said something about the seven walls... But for now, let's talk about what Emma and I saw." She responds.

***

"Really? Woah!" Don murmured as they finished their story, "So if Y/n and Emma saw the place with 'The day and night', we'll be able to find the entrance."  Zack said, "But... He said 'the entrance isn't anywhere, yet everywhere.' Just what are we supposed to find..?" Don asked, "Let's return to the shelter once again." Ray suggested, "Something similar to that golden water... Did the same thing happen in Goldy Pond? Let's go back to the Shelter and research it some more. We might find a solution. Including to the riddle about '10km north and 10km towards the east.'" He reasoned, "Alright!" Emma agreed.

"I want to do something first, go ahead, I'll catch up, don't worry." She told them before running back toward the flower. She kneeled down and reached for the leather pouch she carried with her and opened it to reveal various bags of seeds and herbs. She took out one seed and dug a small hole on the ground next to the flower, what are you doing?  She smiled after placing the seed in it and closing it once again. "I know it isn't much, but I hope you don't feel so lonely anymore. Let's meet again soon, 'kay?" She says while standing up and walking away.

"Let's go back home."

'The next time we go there, we'll make a new promise so we can all have a future! It's been over three months and a half since the prison break, I have to do it before the time runs out. A year and a half, it all must happen within this year and a half.' Y/n thought, 'If I were to get greedy, I'd like to help them, the spirits locked in this world, they all deserve to rest in peace.'