Arrival

(I'm sorry if this was a bad chapter, writer blocks suck! I should go to bed now since it's 12:30pm... and if you're reading this at that time too, go to bed! this chapter won't go anywhere!)

To Y/n,

Are you doing well? I'm doing fine.

It's been two months since that day and various things have happened.

Carol has been talking more and more every day.

Sherry and my scores have increased. 

I have been keeping your ribbon safe as a book mark, it helps me study like how we did before.

Eugene, Charlie, and Milly are getting along well but...

I don't know about our other family. 

After that night, we were broken up, scattered, and entrusted to "partner facilities".

The same house, the same sky. My guess is that we were distributed to the other 4 plants.

I haven't seen mama since that day, I don't know where she is now.

We have a new life, and a new Mom. My new sibling are all good people, my older brother Jackie, and my sweet sister Hellen. And then there's Simon, always laughing. He's a bit like Don. 

He left the other day.

They have no idea.

___________

To Y/n,

Are you doing well? Is anybody sick or injured? Did you and the others escape and met Mister Minerva? 

I want to see you.

It hurts.

I want to see you and Emma.

But, I promised. I decided to stay behind. I can't break that promise now.

I'm doing well.

I'm ok, Y/n,  you don't have to worry.

_______

"Hello, my name is Andrew. What would your name be?" The taller male introduces himself while looking at Phil, "...It's Phil." He responds, his face pale as a sheet, his siblings stare at the pair nervously yet curiously.

"Phil." The man calls out before kneeling to the boy's level. 

"I'd like to have a word with you."

(Phil protection squad, we ride at dawn┗|`O′|┛) 

***

Y/n hums a small tune to herself while she skipped steps lightheartedly as the group moved through the forest's tree's gigantic branches. "Well, you seem more airheaded than normal." Violet remarks, Y/n turns and smiles at the purple haired teen. "Well, I haven't been allowed to leave the shelter since Goldie Pond, it feels nice to be outside once again, even if there are giant man-eating monsters roaming around.  There's a river ahead, right guys?" She replies before turning back to look at Don, causing his cheeks to turn a light shade of pink by being caught off guard.

"H-huh? Oh, yeah! If the map's correct, there should be a river ahead of us." He confirms, "Wait, how do you know without checking it?" Zack asks the pair, "Photographic memory~!" Y/n happily says.  "And me along with Gilda memorized it, too." Don adds, "Oh..." Zack lets out surprised. "Ray asked us to, he had a whole stack of maps in the archives..." Gilda chimed in while sweat dropping slightly when Y/n looked at Ray with a small glare. "Don't overload the poor two with extra work!" She scolds Ray who patted her head in reply as he stared at the pen's hologram.