Decision

--Y/n's POV--

Antenna' for Emma...

'Sleepy Cyclops' for Ray...

'Bean head' for Don...

'Prissy Four Eyes' for Gilda...

'Curry Chow' for Lanni and 'Pizza Topping' for Thomma... (I would have called Lanni Onion Head with no hesitation)

And 'Nose' for Nat....

Those are the names Mister has been calling all of us after refusing to learn our names... "This sucks... he's bullying all of us..!" Lanni complains while sulking. "That man doesn't want to lear our names... He's so stubborn about it!" Gilda adds, I nod with a small sweat drop on my cheek, not looking away from the archives I was reading, "By the way, Nat, why are you look so proud?" Ray asks Nat who was rather proud of what Mister meant as an insult. "Isn't it obvious? Because my elegant nose has been recognized!" He replies proudly.

"Not only is he refusing to learn our names... But he's refusing  to tell us his own name too!" Emma says, "He's dead-set on that point too." I add while letting out a small sigh. "He probably doesn't want to get close. To us I mean. He must figure it's better to remain detached." Ray tells us, I look at him tilting my head before running over to him and cupping his cheeks with my hands.

He looks at me confused with a bit of pink on his cheeks, I examine his face carefully before pulling away, "Heh, Isn't Ray the cutest cyclops there is?" I say teasingly, he turns around embarrassed before doing a 'tch' Which makes me wanna tease him even more but won't since we needed to review the archives. My mind drifts off to Mister though.

--Flashback--

"Hey Mister, do you wanna play chess-" "Go away." He scoffs. I pout angrily. "Fine I'll ask Ray then..." I say, crossing my arms and walking out of the room.

***

"Hey Mister, we made more cookies for another tea p-" He snatches the circular metal cookie box from me before walking away, "Hey!" I complain which he ignores.

*** 

"Whatcha doing Miste-" "Out." He orders, "I haven't even stepped on the room yet!"

***

"What book is that, Mister?" I ask him when I spot him reading on a sofa chair, he ignores me. I walk closer and look over his shoulder to see what he was reading, annoying Mister had become a small habit of mine. "Is that one of Leo Tolst-" "No shit Sherlock. Leave." He orders, "Sherlo- it's Y/n!" I complain, "Couldn't care less, Kid. Leave." He repeats, I groan before walking away.

*** 

"Oi Sherlock, heads up." I hear someone yell. "Huh?" I turn around to spot Mister lifting Thoma and Lanni by their hair. "Whaa-!" I shout before he tosses both boys at me, luckily I catch both of them in time but fall in my butt. I stand up and put my hands on my waist, "Mister! You can't just toss kids around!" I scold as Thoma and Lanni hide behind me terrified. "Yeah!" They say in unison which makes the man glare at them. They squeak before running away.

***

"We have definitely become closer-!" I try to tell Emma but get cut off, "No we haven't." Mister, who was passing by, says. I sulk which makes Emma pat my back with a sheepish smile. 

-End of Flashbacks--

I feel a small sweat drop form in my cheek. 'We'll get there... Someday... Maybe..' I mentally try to reassure myself. 

--Timeskip--

"I think I get what to do now." Ray says, "It's not just this switch that makes him vulnerable... The entire shelter is full of extortion material." He says. "Thanks for the report Alicia" I tell her while patting her head as she hugs my waist. "What sort of dangerous experiments did you two make the poor girl do?! You too Alicia!!" Gilda scolds, "You worry too much, Gilda" I tell her with a sheepish smile, she opens her mouth to argue but Alicia cuts her off "I won't do it again. After all, everything is important to that man!" Alicia says.