B06-32 pt.3

--Y/n's POV--

I slowly opened my eyes, not wanting to leave the soft mattress I was laying in. "Sleeping on a mattress is the best!!" Chris cheers while shaking me awake. I ruffle his hair playfully before quietly walking over to Ray . "Good morning!" I greet cheerfully before tackling him to a hug from behind. He groaned before replying, "Morning..." He replies, I hug him tighter before pulling away and helping the others make their own beds and my own.

"Oh I slept so well!" Alicia says, "Say, were mattresses always this soft and fluffy?" Mark asks me. "Did you also enjoy it, Jemima?" I ask her while helping her with her mattress. "It felt so good!" She answers, "What about you, Ray?" I ask him, "It was good..." He replies while rubbing his eyes. 'So cute!' I think while mentally squealing.

"Y/n! We've made our beds properly, can we go yet?" Dominic asks me hopefully as I walk over to Emma. "Hmm, I don't know..." I reply playfully as they stare at me with puppy eyes, I giggle "Go right ahead and enjoy it!" I tell them, "You have been waiting for this since last night, right?" Emma adds, "Yes!!" Rossi cheers, "Don't overdo it." Ray tells the exited children, "Okaaay!" Dominic replies but they were already in the middle of the hallway. "To think they missed taking a hot bath that badly..." I think out loud and let out a light laugh as we finished helping the others with their beds.

"Y/n, Y/n! Can we go too?" Yvet asks me while pulling my sleeve. "Alright, alirght, let me fini-" I got interrupted by Emma and the others pulling me into the girls bathroom. 

***

(Two broooos chilling in the hot tubbbb, fivefeetapartcuzthey'renotgay)

"Whaa...So good..." I murmur as hot water rolled down my body, "I didn't think I'd miss a hot bath this badly!" Emma tells me, "There are different soap scents too!" Anna says as she walked over to us with Gilda following close behind her. "So cool!" Emma cheers, "It's only been seven days yet it feels like it has been years since we had a decent bath." Gilda comments.

***
"Clean new clothes!" Nat cheers, "There are extra changes! And there's a place to wash them, too!" Jemima adds. "It's true , we can finally wash then!" Anna replies. "The only problem is... The smallest ones are a little too big... Gilda, can you fix that?" I ask Gilda who nods proudly and determined, after thatwe head to the dinning room to eat breakfast.

"Have a nice meal!" We all say in unison before digging in. I sat infront of Ray and Emma was in my left."This shelter is seriously impressive. There are working toilets, bathtubs, kitchens... And even a vegetable garden, somehow! It's much, much, more than I could expect." Ray comments, I nod. "The water is drawn from a large underground reserve. And we employ both geometrical energy and organic waste matter to generate electricity. If the power runs out, there's an auxiliary generator able to run on a different fuel." I add.

"Organic waste matter?" Don asks, Ray whispers something to him. "Wha- With poop?! For real?!" He yells, "Don! Ray! We're eating here!" Gilda scolds. "And kitchen waste, I said!" Ray says, "In other words, as long as we are careful, we won't be lacking water or energy." Ray explains. "The food stockpiles were running low, but...Well, sure, that guy has been at them for 13 years.... I've spotted birds outside. And lizards and snakes, too!" Emma tells us cheerfully, Lanni looked exited and Nat disgusted.

"The supplies we brought are holding out better than we expected. Mujika gave us different types of seeds and plants, too. We can try and convert one room into another 'Garden'!" I offer while taking a bite of bread. "This is a place where we can live." Emma says, "Yeah, Minerva is gone, there's some weird guy around, and plenty of questions to answer...But still. B06-32 is the ideal hidden home. And in this home, we're safe. We're clean. For a group our size, this place should provide for us comfortably for a long time. We won't be lacking food, either." Ray tells us. 'This is good, we can stay around here. Don't worry Phil, I'll go get you in no time. Just you wait...' I think, placing one hand in my chest and clenching Mujika's pendant.

Once we were all done, we made our way to the archive room and I spot a piano with a few music sheets next to it, "Hey Nat, look! Why don't you play something?" I offer him, back in the house, he used to read a lot of books about music and commented about how he wanted to play instruments once outside the house. "I don't know..." He murmurs shyly, I giggle at his change of attitude before leaning closer to him and whispering, "I'm sure Anna would like it" I whisper before pulling away. His cheeks turned the same color of his hair, "Fine..." He murmurs and I hand him the music sheets cheerfully.

***
-3rd person POV-

"Phil and the others also deserve to know this happiness." Emma says as Her, Y/n, and Ray look at archives. "All of our family must go together to the human world." She adds, Y/n nod before smiling to herself, "I can't wait to see Phil and Sherry and Nina and Carol and the others... and Norman too." Y/n daydreams with her eyes closed, not noticing Ray's sudden serious face, "We will meet Phil and the kids again one day. That's why we are looking for leads, right?" Ray reassures the (H/c) haired girl. 

"Yeah! We already found the archive room, now let's start looking for Minerva!" Emma tells them, which they nod determined in return.