Kanawalukūmāhiku

⚠️TW ABUSE, BLOOD, CUTTING, STABBING!⚠️

I woke up with a throbbing pain in my head. It felt like everything was moving twice as fast, but also in slow motion. "What the hell." I groan as I sit up on the floor.

Just than the door opened. "Look who finally woke up." Chujun smirked as I visibly paled and felt my heart beat faster.

"Awe what's wrong, you scared." Chujun mocked as he kicked me directly in the gut. "I should have just killed you years ago when I had the chance." He spat as he grabbed my face harshly.

"But no, your stupid mother wanted to keep you alive as a kid." He rolled his eyes as he shoved me away.

"M-M-M-My mother isn't stupid." I choke out as he kicked me again, knocking the wind right out of me.

"Even now you still stick up for that bitch." Chujun rolls his eyes as he grabs me by my collar and pulls back. "Now, shall we continue where we left off again?" He asked darkly.

I tried to escape his grip when I see him pull out a blade. He slapped me hard across the face when he saw me struggling.

"It won't hurt as bad if you stop struggling!" He yelled as he grabbed my face with his hand. He than dragged the blade down the left side of my face, basically right over my eye.

I let out a painful scream as I try to pull away as ChuJun than stabs the blade into my leg, causing me to just scream more. "LET ME GO PLEASE!" I sob.

"You should have never been born!" Chujun yelled angrily as he trailed the blade across my leg and arms, creating multiple new cuts.

"I'M SORRY! PLEASE I'M SO SORRY!" I cry as he let's me go as I drop to the floor and curl up, pulling my knees into my chest. He pushed my legs down and proceeded to kick me again over and over.

"Pathetic." He said grabbing a pill bottle and shoving a handful of pills into my hand. "Just to make sure you stay dead." He spat as he kicked me again, this time harder.

I look up him in terror as he hands me a glass of water. "This or I stab you so much to the point you bleed out." He said pushing the glass into my hand.

With tears running down my face, I take the water, and swallow the pills down.