Iwakāluakūmāono

"SEUNGCHEOL HOLY SHIT I HAVE NEWS!" Minki yelled as he called Seungcheol that night. "What?! Are they making another version of beetlejuice?!" I ask.

"God I wish, I need another version of the whole being dead thing. But no, so my school had this thing where whoever got the highest mark on our finals, that student could chose where to study for the month!" Minki explained.

"AND I GOT THE HIGHEST MARK! AND I CHOSE YOUR SCHOOL! FOR THE WHOLE MONTH I GET TO STAY WITH YOU!" Minki said.

"HOLY SHIT MINKI THAT'S AWSOME! I can't wait! When do arrive?" I ask.

"The start of next month so that's in 1 week!" Minki said as we both started cheering, and I'm pretty sure we both were doing our happy dances we do when something great happens.

I can't believe Minki would be staying here for the whole month, he gets to meet, Jeonghan and my friends. I immediately called Jeonghan after talking to Minki, and we organized a sleepover for us 14.

"I can't wait to meet Minki! It'll be so fun to see you together and hear all the stories you too have!" Jeonghan said and I could tell he was hanging off the side of his bed.

"Stop hanging off the side of your bed, blood is going to rush to your head." I said as I could hear Jeonghan scoff. "Whatever." He said playfully.

"So can I count on you at lunch with you tomorrow?" Seungcheol asked and Jeonghan hummed in agreement.

"I miss you." Seungcheol whines as Jeonghan beautiful laugh "I wish you were here so we could cuddle, but you made me go home." Seungcheol whines further.

"I'll bring you chocolate ice cream tomorrow, as my apology." Jeonghan asked and Seungcheol thought about it for a minute.

"Deal."