Iwakāluakūmāiwa

"Baby Cheollie!" Jeonghan said sitting down next to me at the lunch table. "My baby Hannie." I smiled as I place a kiss on his head. "I have something for you." He said pulling out a tiny black mesh bag.

"Jeonghan- you know I can't-" I start but Jeonghan's hand covers my mouth, stopping my protests. "Shush let me just spoil you pleaseeeee." He pleaded cutely to the point I couldn't say no.

"Fine." I say my voice still muffled by Jeonghan's hand. He removes his hand and placed the bag in my palm. Inside was a small pair of golden hoops with black diamond.

"I had to get them without you because I know you would never let me buy them for you otherwise

"I had to get them without you because I know you would never let me buy them for you otherwise. I hope you like them." Jeonghan said.

"Babe, you shouldn't have." I say as he shakes his head. "You deserve them, and plus I like spoiling you." He smiled as I cup his face and place a soft kiss on his lips.

"And plus I have your ring, now you have earrings. A gift for a gift." He said holding up the black matte ring I gave him.

"Thank you, now help me put them on." I say taking out the studs I already had on and Jeonghan helped me switch them out, and I have to admit. They looked pretty good on.

"Ok you have to let me make it up to you. I want to take you out on a date. The most amazing first date ever." I say as Jeonghan's eyes lit up.

"Anything with you is amazing." He said as my ears surely went red. "Exuse me. Here." I say shoving a piece of cornbread into his mouth as I made my way to the others.

Minki actually sits with them, where Jeonghan sits next to Joshua. "You I need help." I say as they all stop what their doing and turn to me.

"I'm having my first date with Jeonghan and I need suggestions." I say as they all start pitching in ideas. And.... they all sucked, have none of them been on normal dates?

"No no no you guys suck at this. Coups is broke and hates shopping like that. And shopping really isn't a date. Cook for him and watch a movie. Than take a night walk and sing for him." Minki winks as he pinches my cheek.

"Perfect!" I smile as I highfive Minki, this is why he's my bestfriend. I go back to my table where Jeonghan was, still eating my cornbread. "You need to tell pops to give me the recipe." He said as I hand him the rest of my cornbread.

"Clear your schedule for Saturday afternoon we have our first date scheduled!"