Kanahākūmāiwa

(Update it's Monday morning)

While we were all at our lockers discussing today's topic, which was Seungkwan trying to persuade The8 to get these pant things with padding to make your butt look bigger-

Yeah I wish I was joking, but this conversation had been going on for roughly 18 minutes. And it only got worse when Wonwoo got involved and they ALL called him a peice of cardboard.

Thankfully the conversation was cut short, but at what cost you ask? Me getting body slammed and tackled to the ground by Mark Lee, who I might add, doesn't even go here.

"Mark wth? Why are you at my school?" I ask, still on the ground, still with Mark who hasn't seemed to notice he's literally on top of me.

"Oh hey Hyung. Uhh this new kid showed up at my school with a unknown schedule and than I realized that those are some of the teachers I recognize when I took classes here." Mark said.

"And so I brought the kid here and now I was trying to find Johnny but I had no luck and I seemed to have lost the kid- Oh never mind! There he is!" Mark said finally rolling off of me.

"This is Jung Sungchan!" Mark said as a tall boy who seemed no younger than Dino (He's gonna be the same age as Dino here) walked up to us.

"Hey cherry man, can you stop ditching me? I'm gonna get lost and won't be able to get outta here." The boy sighed as he flashed us a smile.

"Well that's why we need to find Johnny, he can help you find your way-" Mark said to only get pushed aside by Dino.

"Oh mark please, we don't need to waste poor Johnny's time. I can show you around myself. Hi I'm Lee Chan." Dino said holding his hand out to Sungchan.

"Hi Chan, thank you so much. I hope I'm not too much off a bother." Sungchan says shaking Dino's hand in return.

"Oh please, never. Come on! Let's get started shall we?" Dino asked as Sungchan nodded with a bright smile as he followed after Dino after giving us another wave.

"That little sneak!" Hoshi whistles only to get slapped by Jeonghan on the shoulder. "OW! Am I wrong?!" Hoshi points out.

"He is right Jeonghan, Dino ain't slick." Mingyu laughs as they watch Dino and Sungchan happily chat and review over his schedule.

"I hear he likes gaming, he might fit in with you Wonwoo." Mark says immediately looking away when Wonwoo made direct eye contact with him.

"Don't you go to another school?" Seungkwan asked Mark as his eyes widened. "CRAP YOUR RIGHT! I GOTTA GET GOING!" Mark said.

"Also Woozi, Doyoung was looking for you, he has something to tell you after school or something." Mark said before running off.

(A little Mark Lee cameo because who doesn't like Mark Lee, and than another new character, Jung Sungchan. It was a long hard debate with my friend who I should introduce here.)

Also this is like my 3rd update on this book today lmao, jeez I love writing this plot alot.

Hope you enjoyed 😁