Kanaiwakumamāhiku

By the end of the day, I was finally released from the hospital. I was stuck in a wheelchair until my leg got a bit better, than I could move to crutches.

Minki brought me my phone and I saw nearly over 300 messages from the others wishing me speedy recovery. And that they couldn't wait to see me again.

However before I could go home, I had a place to visit first. So I had my dad drive me there straight from the hospital.

"Oh my god Seungcheol your okay!" Johnny gasps as he opens the front door to see me outside on the curb.

"Hey Johnny." I smile as he crouches down and hugs me carefully, I was on a whole lot of pain meds right now so I couldn't feel ANYTHING.

However when the night came, I'd definitely feel some sort of pain.

"If I knew you were stopping by, I would have told the others to wait. Some of the others are inside." Johnny said as I shrugged.

"No need to cancel, I won't be here long I just needed to talk to you guys. And having some of the others would be helpful." I explain.

"First off I wanted to thank you from the bottom of my heart. You literally saved my life Johnny, thank you so much." I smile as Johnny smiled back.

"Ofcourse Seungcheol, me and you are friends and I care about you." He said taking my hand in his.

After a few more minutes I have him go get the others as bring them outside to talk. I than proceed to tell them about the plan.

"We're so down to help!" Ten said excitedly as he shook Winwin's arm excitedly, the Chinese male smiling as he nodded along.

"You tell us whatever you need us to do and we'll do it." Taeyong said squeezing my hand comfortably as I smile and thank them all.

My dad finished the drive by loop right as I finish saying goodbye.