Kanakolukūmāhā

Minki just finished decorating Seungcheol's house while the older was off getting flowers. Finally after everything was perfect, he could finally leave.

For once he was deciding to be social and hang out with Joshua, Seungkwan, The8 and Dino for a corset party because he was the only one who knew how to tie one properly.

He highly doubted Joshua would be interested in the adult version of dress up. Call him cocky but Minki had a faint idea that the only Joshua was coming was to see him.

Minki knows Joshua has a interest him, and he would be lying if he said he didn't have a slight crush on Joshua too. You don't see people quite like him back in Florida.

So when he arrived at Seungkwan's insanely large house, he immediately just wanted to turn around and say they get Starbucks or something.

"Hell what am I saying they probably have people who make them hand made coffee. This is Singapore." He sighed knocking on the door only for it to swing open.

"You came!" Seungkwan said excitedly as he dragged him inside and up to his very pastel themed bedroom where makeup was speared out everywhere Dino was trying to draw a cat eye on Joshua.

"Do you need help Dino?" Minki aks with a laugh and Dino nodded desperately as he grabbed the eye liner from Dino.

"Ok so your gonna start from just making a normal line over the crease of the eye than proceeded to

"Well I guess I'm just a canvas now." Joshua said. "Why is it my face?" He asked and Minki shrugged even though Joshua can't see. "You have the biggest eyes." He said.

"And plus none of us really want Dino experimenting on our faces." The8 added as they all burst out laughing.

After Minki finally taught Dino how to do a correctly put on makeup, they started giving everyone makeovers to the point they looked like Neon, and Pastel rainbow pallets.

And then Minki brought out the skirts and the best decision was putting Joshua in a skirt. "Is breathing just a no in these things?" Joshua gasped at feeling of the tightness because he was also wearing a corset.

"With all do respect, you look cute as hell." Minki pointed out as Joshua's face went more red than it already was because of the pink blush on his cheeks.

"Ok I look like a cringey 2000 space nova." The8 said looking in the mirror. He was wearing a black skirt with a silver top and silver eyeliner with black lipstick.

They all froze when they heard a knock on the door, completley forgetting they all have full faces of makeup they all ran to the door.

"Oh hey Wonwoo! What are you doing here?!" Dino asks as Wonwoo stares at them in shock. "Uhhh what the hell is going on here?" He asked.

"Nvm I brought the soda that Seungkwan asked for, I'm apparantly the only one who drinks this fizzy stuff." Wonwoo said holding up the boxes.

"Thanks. Wanna join us?" The8 said taking the bottles as Wonwoo shook his head. "No thanks." He said sarcastically.

"Oh come on! We wont put you in a skirt but I'm pretty sure we have some bomb ass crop tops!" Dino said.

"We know you would rock a crop top just do it already." Minki sighed but smiled when Wonwoo finally nodded. "YES!" he cheered as they pulled him in side.

And not even 5 minutes later he was in black button up crop top with a red crop jacket over it. (Aka the crop top from 24h)