Kanaiwakumamaono

Minki was there first thing in the morning the minute visiting hours were open. Dad let him take the day off from school, but in Jeonghan's case he had to go to school today.

"I'll see you after school." Jeonghan said covering my face in kisses, making sure to avoid my left eye just in case. "Ugh I love you so much." Jeonghan sighed happily.

"I love you too, now go to school before your late!" I playfully scolded. Jeonghan placed one more kiss on my lips before he grabbed his bag and slipped out the door.

It wasn't too long before I heard a knock on the door. It slowly opened and Minki's head poked in. "Minki!" I smile as I hold my hand out.

"Hi Cheol, how are you?" Minki asks softly as he takes my hand holding it tightly between his, he couldn't even meet my eyes as he stared at the tile floor.

"Minki." I call out placing 2 fingers under his chin making him look at me. "I'm okay. Look at me, I'm right here." I say as tears poured down his face.

"I missed you so much!" He yelled as I held my arm open wide as he hugged me, trying his hardest not to hurt me. "I was so scared I had lost you Seungcheol." Minki sobbed as I rubbed his back.

"Well you didn't, I'm not going anywhere." I said as I pulled away and wiped his tears with my thumb. "Everything is going to be okay." I smile as Minki bites his lip.

"Actually about that, we need to talk to you when dad gets here. He will be here shortly." He says.

🍒🍒🍒

Once I had a very emotional reunion dad, with a checkup with the doctor. I told Dad and Minki everything that happened and that's when they told me about the plan.

"Don't worry we had an idea this was their doing. So we created a plan to expose them. And that's where you come in." My dad said.

"We want them to belive you are dead, well mostly your mother. We get them to throw a funeral for you, and than expose them and boom! We arrest them." Minki said.

"I'm in. But I think we're gonna need some help." I smile.