Kanahākūmāwalu

Now that Minki was officially living with Seungcheol and was finally done unpacking with all his clothes and stuff. He was finally able to take Joshua out for another date.

Their first icecream date went really well. Well enough that Joshua asked him out again to dinner, and Minki had no idea what to do.

"Is it supposed to feel this nerve wrecking?" Minki asked pacing infront of Jeonghan and Seungcheol cuddling because he didn't give 2 damns about interrupting their cuddle session.

"No not really, we were kinda already dating before our first date." Seungcheol shrugged as Minki sighed in frustration.

"Minki sweetie I'm sorry but what are you wearing?!" Jeonghan said looking over Minki's outfit. "I know it's wrong to judge but I know you have 5 star model outfits in that closet of yours. C'mon." Jeonghan said pulling Minki back into his room.

"Are you sure about this?" Minki asked as he tied his belt around his waist. Jeonghan nodded and handed him a matching pair of earrings.

"Minki you really need to see that Joshua is literally heads over heels for you. If you wore a trash bag as an outfit out tonight. He'd probably wear one to twin with you." Jeonghan said.

"Joshua is very strong willed and to see him so whipped for a person is astonishing." Jeonghan said turning Minki to face the mirror.

" Jeonghan said turning Minki to face the mirror

"See, amazing." Jeonghan smiled wrapping his arm around Minki's shoulder. "Yeah, thank you so much Jeonghan." Minki smiled.

"Now KiKi, give him these and sing for him or something." Seungcheol said patting Minki's hair as the younger glared.

"Yeah yeah, I'll be back later. Have fun doing whatever you 2 were doing." Minki said taking the bouquet of blue Calla Lilly's because blue is Joshua's favorite color.

When he got to the door of Joshua's house, he let out a deep breath, gripped the flowers tighter and knocked.

And he actually took Seungcheol advice so when Joshua actually opened the door Minki just held out the flowers and sang.

"So if you're lonely, Darling you're glowing
If you're lonely come be lonely with me."

Joshua infact had the biggest smile on his face when Minki finished singing, as he clapped softly and took the flowers from the older.

"So if you're lonely, no need to show me,
If you're lonely come be lonely with me." Joshua sang linking his arm with a very shocked Minki.

"I didn't know you had such a beautiful voice." Minki said as Joshua's went completely redder than a fire truck. "Oh- thank you." Joshua stuttered.

"You look stunning, I can't say I'm not suprised I don't see any blue though." Minki said with a raised eyebrow.

"Yeah I know, I even ditched the contacts for this, so be grateful

"Yeah I know, I even ditched the contacts for this, so be grateful." Joshua teased as they got into the car.

"I always thought you looked better without them." Minki said as Joshua's eyes widened. "Really?" He asked and Minki nodded.

"Your eyes are beautiful without them." Minki said as Joshua hid his face in his hands in embarrassment.

"Awe don't hide." Minki pouted as he pulled out of the driveway. "Your cute when your embarrased." Minki teased as Joshua completely tried to bury himself in his hands.

"Stopppp." Joshua whines as Minki could only laugh at him. The rest of the drive was filled with half comfy silence, the other with singing along to the radio.

The dinner went amazing, once the sat down and began talking, all the stress Minki had from before melted away.

They actually left their car parked at Joshua's house as they took a night walk together, hands intertwined and all.

"Hey Minki." Joshua called out as Minki hummed in return. "Would you consider doing this again with me? But as my boyfriend?" Joshua asked quietly as Minki froze in shock.

"I would love too!" Minki said in excitement.

And that excitement lasted the whole walk, the car ride home, and when Minki walked Joshua up to his doorstep.

"Ok so- I know I could never be as brave as Hoshi or Jeonghan when it comes to first kisses and all but I was just wanting to ask, just incase-" Joshua rambled on and on.

Minki laughed and cupped Joshua's face in his hands as he leaned in and connected their lips in a soft kiss.

Time seemed to stop as Joshua's heartbeat stopped as his stomach filled with butterflies as he felt Minki's lips on his.

"Goodnight Shua." Minki whispered once he pulled away slightly, caressing Joshua's cheek with his thumb as the youngers face went pink at the nickname.

"Goodnight MinMin." Joshua said opening his door and flashing Minki a small smile and a wave before shutting his door behined him.