Hoʻokahi haneli me kaʻumikūmāono

⚠️Warning, Explict scenes, and Possible Secondhand Embarrassment⚠️

It was finally Friday and the 16 of us, (Minki, Sungchan and Doyoung) were all spread out across the living room floor and couch.

We had the house to ourselves, Dad and Marinette went out to a late night tour and planned on crashing at a hotel after their dinner under the stars.

"Okay lets start this." Doyoung said, Woozi's head resting in his lap as he fed his boyfriend popcorn.

The first mistake was that none of us bothered reading the description, we wanted to be suprised since Marinette said it was a REALLY corny movie.

It started off like most rom com movie. The typical shy but quirky yet good looking girl is trying to have a normal day. Until the bad boy guy, hits her with a car.

"How typical." Wonwoo said popping his soda can open.

"At least the guy visited her- uhhh what's happening?" Joshua asked when the character started taking his pants off.

That's when EVERYTHING went to chaos. The minute the moans filled the room coming from the TV screen. Jun was the first to react.

"WHAT. THE. ACTUAL. FUCK!" He yelled as he covered his face with a pillow, The8 slapping his hand over his eyes.

"YOU ARE ALL SEEING THIS TOO RIGHT?! THEY ARE FUCKING IN A HOSPITAL BED! EXPLICITLY!" Hoshi yelled.

"Babe what the hell is this movie?!" Jeonghan asked me as he slapped a hand over Dino and Sungchan's eyes.

"I dont know?!" I panic, my face burning a bright red in embarrassment. "No wonder Marinette said she would pay us to finish this movie." I say.

"Turn it off, Turn it off!" Dk said as we all started digging around for the remote, it's somewhere buried between us.

"GOT IT!" Seungkwan yelled grabbing the remote and pausing it, on the clip of the topless girl. "AHH NOT THAT SCENE JUST TURN IT OFF!" Joshua shut his eyes.

We all sat in silence looking at eachother in shock. "Uhhh, what do we do now?" Vernon asked shoving a handful of sour patch kids into his mouth.

"My Little Pony?" Sungchan asked once Jeonghan removed his hand from the makanae's eyes.

"I think we can finish it. I could surely use $20." Minki trailed off as we all threw a pillow at him to shut him up.

In the end we all somewhat agreed to continue the movie. That hospital scene ended 3 MINUTES LATER OF EXPLICIT- STUFF.

AND IT ONLY GOT WORSE.

7 MORE SEX SCENES WORSE!

"Who actually screws around THAT much?!" Doyoung said in disgust, completely losing his appetite for the bowl of popcorn infornt of him.

"Probably Hoshi and Mingyu." Wonwoo grumbled. "I can't believe they actually had to leave." Wonwoo said.

Finally the movie ended and first thing I did wad call Marinette. "Hello?" I hear her ask, it was clear she was trying not to laugh.

"We finished the movie. WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT?!" I yell as I hear her burst out laughing.

"Babe they did it, they actually watched the movie." I hear her say to my father. Who only sighed in return.

"Yeah no shit we watched the movie. Hoshi had to leave because that lil shit got horny half way through!" I say as both of the adults die laughing.

"I'm definitely suprised, I'll pay both you and Minki and tell the boys I'll buy them pizzas." She said.

(Since this was the last official chapter before the Finale of this book. I thought I'd do something fun)