Iwakāluakūmāhiku

Today was the day! Minki was finally arriving here. And I had all of the other 12 with me at the house, and it was safe to say my dad was in for quite the shock.

It first started with just me, Jeonghan, Joshua and Dino. My dad introduced himself to Joshua, and to Dino again. Than he met Jun, The8, and Mingyu, who he was very shocked at Mingyu's height.

He than met, Vernon, Seungkwan, and Wonwoo. Than FINALLY met Hoshi and Dk. "Wow, I'm gonna need more Pizzas, when Seungcheol told me he was having friends over I thought like 5, not 12." My dad laughed.

So once my dad left to grab an few more additional pizzas, he would also be picking up Minki. And I couldn't deny I was excited but also nervous. And when my dads car pulled back into the driveway I bolted.

"CHICKEY!" Minki yelled as the minute he jumped out of the car and ran to me. We collided on my lawn as he burst into tears. "Kiki!" I sob as I bury my face into his shoulder as he hold onto my waist tightly.

"I missed you so much!" He whispered as we finally sat up to get a good look at eachother. His hair was a silver violet and much shorter than the brown long hair I left too.

 His hair was a silver violet and much shorter than the brown long hair I left too

"You look amazing." I say pulling him up as we hug once more. "As do you! Now come on I want to meet the others!" He said dragging me inside.

The first one we see is Jeonghan and Minki's eyes widen. "Holy! You must be him! Your Jeonghan! Holy Tropical your gorgeous!" He said hugging him.

"Hello to you too Minki your stunning!" Jeonghan said pulling away to examine
"Coups you got yourself a keeper." Minki said as my cheeks went red.

"Ok upstairs we go! You have to meet everyone else." I changed the subject as I grabbed both of their hands and brought them upstairs

"Guys! Meet Minki!" I say swinging the door open as they all turn to look at Minki and Joshua was the first one to say something.

"Holy shit he's stunning." Joshua said in shock. Vernon choked on his soda and Minki couldn't contain his laugh. "Why thank you handsome, your not bad yourself." Minki said as Joshua's eyes went wide.

"You speak English?!" He gasped and Minki nodded. "Just like Seungcheol, we were born and raised in Florida. So yeah I speak English." Minki lauded as Joshua buried his face into a pillow.

Minki sat down next to Mingyu as the younger held his hand out. "Hi I'm Kim Mingyu, the most handsome one here." He said as he was immediately shoved back by Jun.

"Wen Junhui, the real most handsome." He said. "So you 2 are the cocky ones Cheol told me about. He was right, you 2 are indeed handsome." Minki laughs.

"And I know you. Minghao right, I've seen your Instagram. And boy let me tell you, you have the perfect hands. I need to give you a manicure." He said.

After learning everyone's name, and continously making Joshua blush, it was already midnight and we all were sprawled out on my living room floor.

♡♡♡

It was around 2 am when Minki woke up, he cleary wasn't used to the time zones here, and the steady noise of rain. He always loved the sound of rain unlike Seungcheol.

He wanted to wake everyone up just so they can all sit and talk again. It makes everything seem so calm, he turned to see if everyone was still awake.

He didn't get far when he felt a pair of arms wrap around his waist. He looked to his left to see Joshua clinging onto him, 'Right, he's next to me.' Minki thinks as he slowly slid back down next to Joshua.

"Alright than." Minki says as he rest his arms around Joshua's shoulders as he drifts back into sleep.