Hoʻokahi haneli ʻeiwa

3 days later

Today was the day, the day of the funeral. My dad's side of the family, Marinette, more family friends, The Pastels, and Johnny's group were all seated in the white venue.

The Pastels actually funded the whole funeral, casket and all. All of the guests were aware of the plan, except for my mother and ChuJun.

We contacted the police about the situation and asked to keep sirens off upon arrival.

I was in a room over, completely locked away incase ChuJun or anyone tries to come from me. I was connected to a over head speaker for when I make my speech.

I also had access to the security camera so I could watch the whole thing.

I watched as my Mother and Chujun entered and sat down, they were the last to arrive. And they sat near the back of the venue.

Johnny, Jaehyun, Lucas and Yuta also sat near the back, just incase there was a need to block the entrance to stop ChuJun from escaping.

But he never did, probably because he thought after this funeral, he could walk away a free man. That he was able to get away with trying to kill me.

🍒🍒🍒

Jeonghan had just finished his VERY emotional speech dedicated towards the love of his life, Seungcheol. In the back of his mind he was grateful that this was fake.

He was greatful that his boyfriend was safe and alright .

"And now, a special tribute to Choi Seungcheol. A soul lost too soon." Jeonghan smiled sadly as he motioned to the screen.

A video, made by Mingyu and Wonwoo started playing on screen. It was simply a video of photos of Seungcheol with his family and friend.

And then, the screen faded. And there was Seungcheol sitting in a white room. Staring at the screen, his mother gasped.

Because to her, even if he was supposedly dead. He looked so alive.