Kanaonokūmālua

So Mingyu showed up to school, and it was quite the sight to see. When he walked through the side door to meet up with us, his face, well mostly lips were covered in faint red lipstick marks.

"Holy- what happened to you?!" Dino asked as Mingyu pointed to the door he just entered from. Right after than Hoshi entered after him.

And to none of our surprises, Hoshi was wearing smeared red lipstick. Don't ask me why because I don't know why.

"Sorry we're late guys, we ran into car troubles on our way here." Hoshi winked as Seungkwan literally choked on his coffee.

"What the flying heck!" Seungkwan said inbetween laughs as Hoshi shrugs and steals a packet of makeup wipes from The8.

"Okay but putting lipstick on was SO worth it!" Hoshi laughed as he wiped the lipstick off his lips, hesitating to give Mingyu one.

"Oh give me that!" Mingyu playfully rolled his eyes as he snatched the makeup wipes from Hoshi to clean his own face.

🍒🍒🍒

Wonwoo was over at Dk's house because the younger made up the excuse that he wanted Wonwoo's help to study... Wonwoo really needs to stop giving into Dk's cute ass pleading puppy eyes.

Because by "study." Dk didn't mean study books, but study every single detail of Wonwoo's face.

"You've been staring at me for the past 20 minutes, aren't you bored yet?" Wonwoo asked as Dk shook his head and leaned in closer.

"No one gets bored looking at art. I mean people do go to museums." Dk said as Wonwoo's face went pink.

"Don't get all flirty with me." Wonwoo said using his pointer finger to push Dk's cheek away.

"Awe but it's so fun to flirt with you." Dk  smiled as he traced a finger along Wonwoo's jaw before he shoved Dk's hand away.

"Study those books not me, you won't graduate that way." Wonwoo said as Dk took his face in his hands. "But you're so much better to stare at." He whispered before pressing his lips against Wonwoo's.

Wonwoo wrapped his arms around Dk's neck as he pulled the other closer as they fell backwards on the bed landing among the many pillows on Dk's bed.

Dk's hands traveled down to grab Wonwoo's waist as their lips moved in sync before Dk deepened the kiss.

"Why must you always distract me with kissing." Wonwoo whispered as he pulled away slightly.

"Because it always works." Dk whispered back against Wonwoo's lips before bringing him back into another kiss.

Wonwoo sighed into the kiss as he gave up all hopes of studying, it's not like they have a test tomorrow.