Kanaonokūmāhā

"Welcome to Joshua Hong's game night!" Joshua said as stood in the middle of living room as the room was divided into 2 halfs, since the first game we are playing was This or That.

"I seriously got out of pasta night for a game show?" Doyoung asked Woozi as him and Sungchan both shushed him. "Oh don't say that, your secretly glad your here." Woozi said as Doyoung rolled his eyes.

"Yeah yeah whatever." He said wrapping his arms around Woozi's waist as he rested his chin on the smaller's shoulder.

"Okay! Left side is for the 1st option. Right if for the 2nd opinion. First question, Dye your hair again or let it go natural." He said as we all got up.

Joshua, Minki, Wonwoo, Doyoung, Woozi, Dk, The8, and Seungkwan all chose to dye their hair again.

Me, Jeonghan, Jun, Hoshi, Mingyu, Vernon, Dino, and Sungchan all went to the natural side.

"Really Doyoung?" Jeonghan asked and he nodded. "Hell yeah I told Jeno and Jaemin I want blue highlights!" Doyoung said excitedly.

"Your really not dying your hair again?" I ask Hoshi who shakes his head. "No I probably shouldn't, I haven't had normal hair since 2017. That's a long time I realize." Hoshi added.

"Next question! Staying in, or going out?" Joshua asked as we all moved again.

Me, Jeonghan, Minki, Jun, Wonwoo, Doyoung, Woozi chose the staying in side. Which honestly makes sense seeing how most of us value not having to leave our beds

Joshua, Hoshi, Dk, Mingyu, The8, Seungkwan, Dino, Sungchan all went to going out.

"Dress up or dress down!" Joshua read the next question as The8, Mingyu, Minki and DK immediately were at the left side, not too suprised.

Everyone else chose to dress down. Which was surprising seeing how most of them have so many fancy clothes.

For the next question was between Beer and Wine. Most of us chose beer except for The8, Joshua and Vernon.

Me and Mingyu were the only ones who chose cooking because we were the only ones who could! So everyone else chose to order food.

"Work out or sleep?" Joshua asked as Jeonghan and Minki dramatically walked over to the right side. No way you were getting them to work out for long.

"That's a no for me too." Doyoung said high fiving Jeonghan as he made his way to the right side.

"Wait for me!" Woozi said jumping onto Doyoung's back to the right side too. The rest of us chose to Work out, and I was quite surprised to see The8 and Seungkawn but they explained they do work out but they run rather than lift like me and Mingyu.

"Dogs or cats?"

"I highly dislike dogs, cats all the way." Wonwoo said moving to the right side of the room. Along with Jeonghan, Joshua, Minki, Jun, Woozi, and Doyoung.

Me, Hoshi, DK,  Mingyu, Seungkwan, Vernon, Dino and Sungchan all chose dogs.

"Siblings or are you an only child?"

"Does Seungcheol count?" Minki asked slowly making his way to the siblings side as Joshua shrugged. "Sure why not." He said.

So the ones who had siblings were, Jeonghan with his brother.
Dk has a sister.
Wonwoo has a younger brother.
Hoshi has a sister.
Jun has a little brother.
Doyoung has a little brother.
Mingyu has a sister.
Vernon has a sister.
Seungkwan has 2 older sisters.
Dino has a little brother.

Joshua, Woozi, and The8 are all only children in their families.

"Clean or messy?" Joshua asked as we all shoved Dk and Vernon to the right side. "Rude." Dk huffed.

"No, you 2 are just messy. We all are clean and tidy and all that crap but you 2 fall short of that list." The8 fired back.

Joshua decided to move onto the next question before a fight broke out between the 2 of them, which was highly likely.

"So do you prefer physically affectionate or show affection with words?" Joshua asks as Minki immediately pushes him to the right side with a playful glare. Apparently Joshua prefers to show affection with his words rather than cuddles.

Me and Jeonghan both prefer physical contact, along with Dk, Hoshi, Mingyu, Jun, Seungkwan who all were on the left side.

Joshua, Wonwoo, Woozi, Doyoung, The8, Dino and Sungchan were on the right side with their preference of physical affection through words.

"Quite or Loud?"

On the quite side was Me, Minki, Jeonghan, Joshua, Doyoung, Wonwoo, Woozi, The8, Vernon and Sungchan.

And too no surprise the loud ones were Jun, Hoshi, Dk, Mingyu, Seungkwan and Dino, who got dragged over to the loud side by Jun because he attempted to hide in the quite side.

"Okay Korean language or any other language."

"Japanese all the way." Hoshi said moving to the right side. "You speak Japanese?" Doyoung asked and Hoshi nodded.

Me and Minki moved to the right because we prefer English since it is our birth language. Vernon and Seungkawn both chose English even if Seungkwan isn't fluent.

"Even if I am not fluent I would chose English over Korean any day." Seungkwan said.

Jun and The8 chose Chinese and Mandarin. And Joshua chose French. "You SPEAK. FRENCH!?" Minki gasps as Joshua nodded. "That's it, I can die happily now." Minki said fainting dramatically into Jun's arms before the younger dropped him on the floor.

Everyone else stayed in the Korean side, probably because they don't speak any other language. Though Doyoung knows some English and Japanese because of Johnny and Yuta when he traveled with them.

"Have a dialect you speak or no?" Joshua asked before he himself moved to the no section.

Me and Minki both suprised them all by moving to the Yes section. "Wait you both have a Dialect?" Jeonghan asks and we nodd.

"Mines from Daegu, Minki's is from Busan. You only hear it when we want to use it." I shrug. "Ayy Busan!" Seungkwan and Woozi both say high fiving Minki as they both also speak with Busan dialect.

Wonwoo was also on the dialect side with a clear dialect from none other than Changwon.

"Well before we continue, PIZZA IS HERE!" Joshua calls out as the doorbell rang as we all started cheering happily at the thought of food.