Umikumākolu

When I got to school the next morning I was going to meet up with Jeonghan in the lunch room but was immediately thrown into a tornado of Jihoon and Soonyoung.

"Hey Hyung mind doing me a favor. Can you go into the music room and unlock locker number 17 for me. And grab me my folder book. It's green and has a stupid tiger sticker on it." Jihoon sighed.

"Hell yeah. Tigers!" Soonyoung said as Jihoon pinched the olders side harshly. "Can you do that whole I go commit a murder." Jihoon smiled with clenched teeth. I laugh and nodded.

"Sure thing." I say taking the keys as Jihoon dragging himself away with Soonyoung to hopefully not kill him.

I made my way to the music room not paying attention to anything else except for finding Jihoon's locker along

Then I heard someone playing the piano in the back of the room, it seemed to be a Mozart Classic. I watched from the doorway to try and see who was playing and all I could get was a flash of burgundy hair.

Jun plays the piano? And he's really good at it.

"Your really good." I say as startling Jun causing him to drop all of his stuff. "Oh jeez. Sorry." I laugh as I help him pick up his stuff.

"Oh you have a solo performance?" I ask picking up a pamphlet but Jun just snatched it away and shoves it back into his bag .

"Its no big deal, no ones going anyways." Jun mumbles as I looked at him with a sad expression. "I'd like to go." I say.

"Wait really?" He asked in shock as I nodded with a smile. "Ofcourse I'd love to hear you play. Especially with how good you just sounded! Save me a seat?" I ask.

And at that exact moment Jun's eyes changed, just for a spilt second. His sharp and confident gaze became soft and his eyes turned into doe eyes.

"Of course I will! Thank you!" He smiled hugging me tightly. "Trying to steal my potential boyfriend I see?" I turn to see Jeonghan with a teasing smirk

"Ofcourse not hyung. You know who I have my eyes on." Jun pated my head. "I'll text you the details, and I'll take this too Woozi. Bye!" Jun waved to both of us as he left with the folder.

"Planning our wonderful first date with Jun?" Jeonghan teased running his hands through my hair messing it up on purpose.

"No I'm doing that all on my own. Its going to be spectacular." I smiled as I try and remove Jeonghan's hands from my hair.

"Perfect." Jeonghan said leaning in and placing a kiss on my lips. "I can't wait." He winks as he slips a stick of gum into my hand.

"Just so you can remember me while in class." Jeonghan winks.