Kanahikukāono

Date: Wednesday morning in the cafeteria.

Mingyu told us about the party that Jackson Wang was hosting this friday. Most of us seemed on board and agreed to it.

However Vernon wasn't with us, he was off doing something else. He did not want to face Seungkwan after breaking up with him.

"I don't know guys." Seungkwan said, still broken from Vernon dumping his not that long ago.

"Oh trust me Kwan, you need to get out your head and breath." Dk instructed as Seungkwan shoved another spoonful of chocolate chips into his mouth.

Hoshi was about to add onto what DK said when we heard someone's notification ringer go off. We all look at Seungkwan, whose face goes pale.

"No- Seungkwan please tell me you didn't." Jun gasps as he snatched the olders phone.

The notification was infact from tinder.

"Boo Boo your such a fool!" Jeonghan yelled flicking the youngers forehead. "You've been single for less than a day and your already on tinder?!" He asked.

"I just got the app, I haven't matched with anyone yet." Seungkwan fired back.

"Your only 16! For peet sake think rationally!" Joshua said taking the phone from Jun and deleting the app.

"Your going to the party and your going to have a good time." Dino said as Seungkwan noffed in defeat.

"Uhh me and Minki can't go." I say as the other groan loudly. "Sorry, Dad says we can't go unless we get all our missed assignments in." I explained.

"And it's alot." Minki said as Jeonghan stood up.

"I am calling a group study session. Tonight we will all help you 2 get your homework done so you can go to that party!" Jeonghan said as the others agreed.

So afterschool they all gathered at me and Minki's house as Jeonghan went through all of our assignments.

Johnny even stopped by to deliver the 30 coffee's The8 ordered for us all. "Yall gonna achieve the impossible." Johnny laughed as he ruffled my hair.

"Okay for Seungcheol the first assignment is Math worksheets. Who wants them?" Jeonghan asked as Mingyu took the papers and looked over them.

"I'll take them. They seem really easy." Mingyu said sitting down on my floor with his back against my bed as he grabbed a pencil and clipboard.

"We got an English outline." Jeonghan said ad Hoshi took it out of his hands. "I'll do it, I just did an outline for my essay last week so I can make another one." Hoshi said taking the English documents as he sits down next to his boyfriend.

Jun and Wonwoo took on my photography project of editing multiple photos online, and Woozi took my assignment on finding different rhythm between songs with the same title.

"Wanna do the bio with me?" Jeonghan asked booping my nose as I nodded and sat next to him on my bed.

While they worked on my work, the rest of them dived into Minki's work. Dino and Dk highlighted all the lines Minki had to read for a Theater project.

He also had the same English assignment at me so Hoshi took the paper to do.

The8 was more than happy to take up Minki's art project and Seungkawn and Joshua were busy organizing Minki's choir notes.

"You planning on flying back to Florida for the Go Jamie musical?" Joshua asked as Minki nodded. "Yeah I probably will, and I would love for all of you come watch." Minki whispered as he pecked  Joshua's lips.

"I would love to watch." Joshua said as Minki stole another kiss before returning back to his physics worksheet.