Hoʻokahi haneli ʻelima

Sunday flew by in the blink of an eye. I watched TV on the couch the whole day, Minki was out with Seungkwan, Dk and Joshua for nearly the whole time.

He bid me a Hello and a smile as he walked through the front door and went straight to his room after.

I hated fighting with him, this was actually the longest we've ever gone without talking.

I had called Jeonghan because I was, 1: bored. And 2: had no idea what to do with the Minki situation.

"Baby why don't you guys just sit together, the silence soon enough will become so annoying you have choice to talk it out somehow." Jeonghan suggested.

"You've done this before?" I ask adjusting my seating on the couch.

"You have no idea how many arguments I've had to sit through between Dk and Joshua." Jeonghan laughed.

"I love your laugh." I say randomly, it was almost as if I could see him blush through the phone. "Stoppppp!" He whines obviously flustered at my sudden compliment.

"It's true, it's a beautiful laugh. Just like you, a beautiful laugh for a beautiful and handsome person." I smile to myself.

"You sir are too nice to me." Jeonghan laughs again. "I love you so much Seungcheol." Jeonghan sighed happily.

"And I love you so much Jeonghan." I smile as I lay my head back on the arm rest. "I'll see you Tuesday?" I ask and he hums in return.

"See you Tuesday. Bye babe." Jeonghan said as I bid him a goodbye and ended the call. "You gonna hide in the corner of the hallway the rest of the night?" I call over my shoulder

"I'm sorry." I hear Minki's voice call out softly. "I was a dick." Minki said flopping onto the couch with a groan.

"Sorry I don't think I quite understood you. You were a what now?" I ask playfully as Minki shot me a playful game.

"I was a dick okay. I shouldn't have reacted like that, I should have been more understanding knowing what you've went through." Minki sighed.

"Apologize accepted.... Brat." I say as Minki scoffs.

"Okay fine I deserve that." The younger sighed as he scooted closer and hugged me. "I'm so sorry Cheol, I truly am." He whispered.

"I'm sorry too Kiki." I say leaning my head against his.