Kanalimakūmāono

So Woozi left Hoshi to 'figure his shit out and figure it out fast.' So Hoshi had been pacing back and forth infront of his TV as animal planet played in the back.

"Okay okay think Hoshi think!" He said tempted to smack his head to generate any ideas. "Ok what would Jeonghan do? Probably cheat his way out of it somehow" Hoshi said to himself.

"Joshua's lucky, he's nice and doesn't end up getting in a fist fight and put your friendships at risk." Hoshi muttered.

"Jun and Vernon would just boil Gatorade or something crazy to try and make the best of this. Andddddd I have no Gatorade." He sighed.

"What would Wonwoo do?! Ugh he'd just say some dang wisdome and read a book or something like that. And The8 just meditates and drinks tea." Hoshi grumbled.

"And there is no way I can cook an apology meal for Seungcheol like Mingyu would. I'm trying to gain his forgiveness, not poison him." He added.

He tried to think of what his other friends would do because when ever Hoshi got stuck in a bad situation, Woozi was always there to help him get out of it.

"What would I do..." Hoshi trialed off. "Buy a tiger- no no no. No tigers rn. I need to just know what to do- wait that's it!" He yells as he runs to his desk.

"I just need to make a list!" Hoshi said grabbing a pen and clicked the lid off as he started writing.

1: Apologize for being mean to Dino.
2: Offer to teach him dance lessons.
3: Apologize to Seungcheol.
4: Make it up to Seungcheol in any way.
5: Buy Seungcheol a new Jacket, or bribe The8 to fix it.
6: (Only for 5) find a way to bribe The8.
7: Apologize to Mingyu for starting a fight.
8: Actually give Dino dance lessons.

"Okay so that's done. Now I just need to find a way to apologize to Dino." Hoshi said, and actually get Dino to listen to him because just like Dk, when those 2 get sulky it's almost impossible to get them to listen you at first.

"Well these will have to work." Hoshi sighed as he grabbed a handful of apples, they were Dino's favorite fruit and Hoshi had no other ideas right now.

Turns out that worked. Dino actually accepted the apples. "You got like 5 minutes." Dino said as he took a bite out of the apple as he checked his watch.

"Okay I wanted to start off by saying I'm sorry for the way I treated you the other day. It wasn't right for me to snap at you like that. And I'm so sorry-" Hoshi was cut off by Dino abruptly hugging him.

"I'm sorry for annoying you Hyung." Dino said and you can practically hear his pout. "Let's just forget about it. It was my fault overall and I want to make it up to you." Hoshi said.

"How about I teach you a few dance tips once after school?" He smiled as Dino's face lit up in joy. He was so excited.

Now what was next was for Hoshi to apologize to Seungcheol.