Hoʻokahi haneli-ʻekahi

"How did you even find her location?" Minki asks, with and angrily cute pout on his lips as Joshua drives him, Seungkwan and Dk to where Seungcheol's mother was.

"We stalked all of her social media all the back to her book club ideas on Instagram in 2016. And than found a Facebook post saying she was excited to start attending one here in Singapore." Seungkwan shrugged like it was normal.

But to those 2 it apparently was. "I'm going to kill her." Minki grumbles already getting into character, he had to pass off that Seungcheol was actually dead.

But just because he's acting, that doesn't mean he's not going to take out his years of hatred out on her. Because right when they pulled up to the house, Minki jumped out of the car angrily.

Joshua had to talk him out of bringing a golf club to beat her with. He didn't even bother knocking, or waiting for the others.

"Where the hell is she!" Minki yelled barging through the front door, a look that could kill in his eyes. He looked around the large group of people and thought one thing.

Who in the living hell has a book club THIS big?! And to read How To Kill A Mockingbird?!

He than caught sight of the bitch witch herself. Without hesitation stormed over and slapped her right across the face.

Normally Minki would be against doing something like that. But it was either that or he smashes her head into that glass table.

"Murderer!" He screamed as she looked up at the boy in shock. She knew she was caught.

"MY BROTHER IS DEAD BECAUSE OF YOU! YOU HEAR THAT! SEUNGCHEOL IS DEAD! AND IT'S BECAUSE OF YOU! YOU KILLED HIM!" Minki yells in Korean for all the guests to understand.

"What is he talking about?" One of the guest asks in confusion as Minki continues to glare at the women.

"Yeah why don't you tell them what you did. On how you and your new husband, broke into our house, wreacked, trashed, and destroyed the house." Minki said as the room gasped.

"Than you both kidnapped Seungcheol, beat him to death, stabbed him, tried to carve out his eye. Than forced him to overdose on pills." Minki continues.

"Than he manged to escape to our friends house who lives in the same neighborhood, but he didn't make it to the hospital in time." Minki said practicing for those fake tears to fall.

Damn he was a good fake crier, he should be on Broadway more.

"He was dead upon arrival, from the loss of blood AND the pill overdose." Minki yelled as tears streamed down his face.

"And it's your fault, your own son is dead!" Minki yelled louder. "Murder." He said lowly.

Seungcheol's mother looked at the crowd before trying to get up and bolt for an exit. However she was harshly shoved back down into her seat by DK.

"Oh your not going ANYWHERE." He says coldly.