Kanalimakūmākahi

It was around 4 am and Hoshi couldn't sleep one bit. Something didn't sit right in the bottom of his gut. Suddenly after tossing and turning for 30 straight minutes, he jolted upwards.

"Where is that stupid key?!" He sighed in frustration as he threw the covers off his bed and opened his drawer and started digging through it.

"Aha!" Hoshi said pulling out a key. It was a key to the basement, years ago Hoshi's parents turned the basement into a dance studio for Hoshi's birthday.

But ever since they died, he hasn't even unlocked the room. Yet he was craving the feeling of dance once again.

So he decided to take Mingyu's word and try dancing again.

With a deep breath, he stuck the key in the lock and pushed the door open. Thankfully the lights still worked and it wasn't TOO dusty.

He placed his phone on one of the boxes that crowded the sides of the studio. "5, 6, 7, 8." Hoshi counted outloud as he felt his body take off, remembering all the past dance steps.

The more he danced the more stress rolled off him. Stress he didn't even know he had, or what he was holding onto.

"Holy shit I missed this." Hoshi panted as he took a breath of air and grabbed his phone and put on whatever random song came on shuffle.

For the next few hours he danced to whatever song came on, to whatever moves he created.

"Woah." Hoshi froze when he heard a voice from behind him. He nearly jumped out of his skin when he saw Dino in the doorway.

"What are you doing here?!" Hoshi yelled as he grabbed his phone and shut off the music.

"Remember you said you would drive me to school this week since my car is in the shop?" Dino said as Hoshi checked the time.

"Yeah Uhhh give me 5 minutes to get changed. I have lucky charms somewhere in the kitchen-" Hoshi said running past Dino.

"I'M NOT A CHILD!" Dino shouted after Hoshi who was already in his room changing.

"I didn't know you could dance so well! You should teach me some time!" Dino said as he climed into the passenger seat of Hoshi's car.

"No, I'm not a dance instructor." Hoshi said bluntly as he put the gear in reverse and pulled out of his driveway.

"PLEASE! YOUR A REALLY TALENTED DANCER THOUGH!" Dino pleaded as Hoshi glared at him.

"No Chan, I'm not a dancer I'm a black belt taekwondo champion. Ask The8 to teach you." Hoshi said his eyes never leaving the road.

"But The8 does contemporary and B-boying. I don't want to learn that! I want to learn your type of dancing." Dino pouted.

"For someone who seriously hates being called a child, you sure do act like one when you don't get your way. My answer is still no." Hoshi said as Dino huffed.

"You really do take the cake as mean." Dino pouted harder as Hoshi rolled his eyes.

"And your gonna take the cake for the reason I snap and break a door off it's hinges, no more taking got it!" Hoshi said as Dino just rolled his eyes and nodded.