Hoʻokahihaneli me ka ʻumi

⚠️Tw, mentions of the past actions and gun violence⚠️

"Hello, my name is Choi Seungcheol. And at age 18, I was kidnapped in my own home. And than brutally beaten and cut up with a blade.

My leg has so many cuts and stitches in it that I won't be able to walk without loads of physical therapy. I have a large slash over my eye and several other cuts along my body.

And my kidnapper forced me to overdose on pills and left me for dead. I managed to escape, make it to a friend's house. But could not hold on, I died in his arms.

I, Choi Seungcheol. Have been murdered by my own Mother, and her new husband. ChuJun, who has abusing me since I was a child."

I watched my mother and ChuJun stand up immediately, my mother racing for the door. Johnny and the 3 others at the back stand up to block her as Taeyong grabs his phone to contact the police.

"YOU!" ChuJun yelled angrily as he started straight at Minki. He reached into his coat pocket and pulled out a gun.

He pulled the trigger, and missed Minki's head by an inch. The gunshot rang in my ear, causing me to panic. I did not expect him to have a gun.

"NOBODY MORE UNLESS YOU WANT YOU'RE BRAIN BLOWN OUT!" ChuJun shouted like a mad man.

The rest of the Pastels surrounded Minki in a protective circle to make sure ChuJun could not get to him.

However what caught his eye wasn't the 13 of them. But the chandelier hanging over their head. So before anyone could react, he shot at the chain that held up the chandelier of large glass and metal.

I watched in terror as the chandelier fell and crashed right on my friend's. The glass shattering loudly as screams filled the venue.

My computer screen went black.