Elima

Minki called me as I was walking into school just to make sure I was not only feeling better but that I was safe. And I was very grateful for that.

"Yeah I'm fine don't worry- Yes I can handle myself. Thank you very much. Yeah yeah bye Minki." I say ending the call as I grab my books, and when I shut my locker I was met with a face.

"Holy ice you scared me!" I yelled as I smacked Jeonghan on the shoulder as he yelped and grabbed his shoulder.

"Minki huh? That your girlfriend?" He teased with a smirk as I hit his shoulder once again. Minki my girlfriend?!

"Hey watch it! I have weak shoulders." He fake pouted as I rose an eyebrow at him. "It's a real thing!" He exclaimed as I crossed my arms and shot him a confused look.

"No Minki is not my girlfriend. First Minki is a guy, and he's practically my brother. I grew up with him in Florida.

"Okay so your gay then?" Jeonghan asked and I nodded simply as he eyes light up. "Wait really!? Omg that's great! So am I!" He said.

"Okay not important. How are you? You were gone after lunch for the rest of day. I tried asking Johnny but he didn't know what happened. And I felt really bad because I have a good feeling because of Seokmin. So I made you these!" Jeonghan said.

He reached into his bag and pulled out a tub full of peanut butter cookies. "I'm not the best cook but these are like the easiest ones for me to make! So I'm so so so sorry for what Seokmin said and if makes you feel any better Joshua went OFF on him." Jeonghan said.

"You noticed I went home early and you... made me cookies?" I ask slowly taking the tub from Jeonghan who nodded with a smile.

"I may love to be mean and tease my friends but I still have a list of things I care about. And your feeling are on that list, because your my friend. And over time I hope you can be friends with the others." Jeonghan said.

"I mean- having more friends seems nice." I shrugged as I felt arms wrap around me tightly. Ok what the heck, it was Jeonghan.

"You gonna just be awkwardly confused or hug me back?" He taunts as I hug him back.

"Now you should sit with us at lunch." Jeonghan says as my mind flashed to the times I've seen mean girls with Minki. This is kinda like that.

"I'll be okay. And if you want just have them join me at my table." I smile as I wave and head straight for class.

I mean if this is like mean girls, you might as well play it out a bit similarly.