Kanahikukūmāiwa

Like 15 minutes pior.

Since Joshua made it clear that he would he the designated driver for that night for some of them. A few of the others felt a bit bad.

So Wonwoo, Dk, Woozi and Hoshi all agreed to stay mostly sober throughout the night just incase Joshua needed any help.

Hoshi made it for like 20 minutes into the party before he declared himself already tipsy so he just let himself go once Jeonghan challenged him to a shot battle.

So really now it was just Wonwoo, Woozi and Dk. They were sticking together and only had minimal drinks, but most time they just had soda. Well actually Dk had disappeared from Wonwoo's not too long ago to go to the bathroom.

But after 10 minutes or so Wonwoo got a bit curious and impatient on where his boyfriend went. So he looked at all the downstairs bathrooms and saw they were all filled.

"He probably went upstairs or something." Wonwoo as he spotted Jackson in the kitchen, making himself another icecream sundae.

"Hey Jackson is the upstairs open?" Wonwoo asked as the older nodded, his mouth filled with whip cream. "Permission to go upstairs?" He asked and Jackson nodded.

"Go for it." He said his voice muffled as he held up the can of whip cream to Wonwoo who nodded. "Thanks." Wonwoo smiled as he took the can and sprayed some whip cream into his own mouth before going upstairs.

He looked in the bathrooms upstairs and found no trace of Dk. So without thinking he just started looking in the other rooms hoping to find where his boyfriend was.

Well, he did find him.

But part of him wished he didn't.

He opened a door that turned out to be a bedroom, and there on the bed, was his boyfriend and some random girl. Both seeming to not care that anyone could walk in on them half naked and making out.

"Oh, looks like we forgot to lock the door." The girl giggled as she leaned back on Dk's lap, who seemed highly confused with the whole situation.

"I-" Wonwoo was at a loss of words when his eyes locked with Dk,  the younger looked at him like he was nothing more than a stranger in a crowd.

Without another word Wonwoo turned and ran out of the room. His vision blurred with tears as he could no longer see where he was going.

Which lead to him slipping on the doors and crashing infront of everyone. "Wonwoo?!" Mingyu asks as him and Hoshi rush to his side.

"Get off me." Wonwoo murmurs as his head starts spinning as tears poured down his face as he slapped Hoshi's hand away from him.

"Hyung are you okay?" Mingyu asks as Wonwoo snapped.

"GET THE FUCK OFF OF ME! I SAID I'M FINE!" Wonwoo sobbed as buried his face into his hands as Mingyu pulled him into a hug.

"Shhhh it's okay, Wonwoo where did Dk go?" Mingyu asked as Wonwoo cried harder. At this point all of their friends were at his side, all wondering and confused to what happened.

"He's upstairs. I caught him cheating on me, but it's my own fault." Wonwoo said as they all gasped. Soonyoung and Seungkawn exchanged glances as they had a silent conversation just between themselves.

"Let's go, I'll drive you home." Mingyu said picking the older up, he was a bit tipsy but sober enough to drive. He took Vernon, and Dino, with him.

"We're getting Dk." Hoshi said to Joshua who nodded, he planned on driving Booseoksoon, Minki home.

The others decided it was time to also go home so The8 drove Seungcheol, Jeonghan, Jun and Woozi all home too.