Kanalima

Woozi however had to get to class before he had the chance to meet up with Doyoung and they were crammed with work to do in music class so he had no time to talk to him.

And Doyoung also disappeared during lunch so Woozi had to sit at his normal table as he formally introduced himself to Sungchan.

He had a feeling Sungchan would he hanging out with them quite more, seeing him and Dino have formed quite the friendship.

Sungchan. Carmel Macchiato hair or whatever color it actually was. And his 6 foot agenda, like this boy is 16!

SIXTEEN! And he is 6 feet tall, did he just drink milk for the past 15 years of his life?! While Woozi was still stuck at 5'5 for probably all of eternity.

But on the plus side Sungchan was super nice and seemed to get along with every one else. Especially with Jeonghan over their hobby of playing soccer.

☆☆☆

Finally it reached the end of the day and Woozi went directly to the music room to see what Doyoung wanted. And what he saw was not what he suspected.

There Doyoung stood holding a bouquet of sunflowers. "Oh shit your here early! I thought it would take you longer to get here..." Doyoung scratched the back of his neck nervously.

"Doyoung what is going on?!" Woozi asked looking at the flowers that Doyoung held out to him. "Wait are you giving these to me?" He asked and Doyoung nodded.

"Oh, uhhh thank you. How did you know I liked sunflowers?" Woozi asked taking the flowers.

"Because every year in bio class when we do the flower growing experiment you choose sunflower seeds to grow." Doyoung said simply as Woozi's face went pink.

"Why do you remember that?" Woozi sighed as Doyoung shrugged. "We've been friends for years Woo." Doyoung said as Woozi nodded.

"But as you probably know, I still like you..." Doyoung trailed off as Woozi gaze snapped up to meet Doyoung's.

"Doyoung you know your doing what you did last time." Woozi said as Doyoung huffed.

"But that was freshman year and Johnny dared me to ask you to homecoming, which you didn't have to turn me down so harshly fyi." Doyoung glared.

"You didn't need to make me a poster in glitter and give me a box of chocolate." Woozi said. "And let me guess, Johnny is daring you to ask me out again?" He asked as Doyoung shook his head.

"No, but him and Yuta both told me they'd pitch in for Chinese food if I could score a date with you. Which you know I would love to do." Doyoung said taking Woozi's hand in his.

"Please give me a chance Jihoon." Doyoung said.

"I literally am prepared to start singing that song called Still Into You right now." Doyoung said as Woozi couldn't hold back his laughter.

"Okay fine, you got yourself a date." Woozi said standing up on his toes to peck Doyoung on the cheek.

"But I still wanna hear you sing that song. Since you worked 'So hard' for this proposal." Woozi said as Doyoung dragged him over the piano.

(Bold is Doyoung underline is Woozi)

"It's not a walk in the park to like each other
But when our fingers interlock, can't deny, can't deny, you're the worth it
'Cause after all this time
I'm still into you.

I should be over all the butterflies but..." 

"I'm into you, I'm into you."

"And even on our worst nights
I'm into you, I'm into you
Let 'em wonder how we got this far,
'Cause I don't really need to wonder at all."

"Yeah, after all this time
I'm still into you."