Eono

Over the span of the week I started getting closer with not only the Pastels but other kids here in school. Including Johnny, Jaehyun, Doyoung and Winwin.

But with the Pastels it was a bit harder to carry with. Half of them seemed to like me, well technically they can tolerate me. The other ones hate my guts.

"I mean why does he have to join us?" Hoshi would say right to may face. "Like we get new kids all the time and we never even talk to them?" He added.

"Say are you rich?" Seungkwan asked me, he also seemed to love saying highly annoying things to me. "Sure." I shrugged, I live in Singapore but not a mansion.

"Why the hell do you all have your hair dyed. Your hair is toast." I cut them off as they all stare at me. "Especially you." I say pointing at Hoshi. Damn I really have guts today.

Chan reached out and ran his hand through my hair. Yeah, that's totally normal. "God damn." His eyes widened in shock as he turned to the others.

"Its soft as hell. Hoshi he's right, our hair hasn't been this soft for a while now." Chan said as I swat his hand away from my now messed up hair.

"Speak for yourself my hair is probably the best." Jihoon said and Wonwoo shook his head. "That's a fucking lie. You had pink hair for the entire freshman year, than had red, than blonde, than silver, purple, fake black and now this." Wonwoo said.

"My point stands." I say as I feel a sharp kick to my shins, from non other than Seokmin. God what is problem with me.

"Well if it makes you feel better you have strong features. You can be 3rd best looking." Jun said. I was gonna say thank you but I kinda knew where this was going.

"We all know I'm more handsome though, and Mingyu comes in second." Jun said as I just nodded along.

Soon lunch was over and I went to my next classes which went by no problem. It was at the end of the day that was the problem.

Seungkwan said he needed help moving some things into his car. I agreed and followed him behined the school.

"You know Jun was wrong, you aren't the 3rd best looking." Seokmin says holding up a mirror to my face. When the heck did he get here?

"You know with 5 eggs and and a bunch of flour you can make homemade pasta." Hoshi said as I felt something being dumped onto my hair.

Flour. These assholes poured nearly a whole bag of flowers on my head. And it got better when Seungkwan got out eggs.

They cracked 5 eggs eggs over my head and ofcourse stained my jacket, pants and shoes. My favorite shoes.

"Ands what pasta without sause?" Seokmin asked as he proceeded to dump a jar of red sause all over my jacket and hair.

And I know what your thinking, why don't i just stop them. I could easily punch them and take revenge.

But I couldn't, it felt as if something was stopping me from moving, from reacting. I just felt numb to the point I didn't even realize I was crying.

Finally the 3 left me alone, behined the school. Smelling like pasta sauce and looking absolutely humiliating.

"The hell did I do to them?" I whisper to myself as I grab my backpack which I left at the corner as I began my walk to who knows where.

"God I wish Minki was here." I sigh as I pull out my phone not to call him but my dad, I'm going to have to explain kinda what happened.

But ofcourse I lied and said I was over with Johnny and the others and the reason I sounded was we were watching A Dogs Purpose.

Only if that was the truth. But no I was walking in a nearly empty park covered in pasta ingredients. Wondering why I kept hearing someone call my name.

Oh wait. Someone actually was calling my name??

"Cheollie?"

Okay sorry I know I made Booseoksoon the mean ones here but, it's just the story it'll get better soon!