Umikumālima

"Johnny!" A boy with red hair jumped up and right onto Johnny, clinging to him like a koala. "Hey Mark. This is Seungcheol. Seungcheol this is Mark Lee." Johnny said.

" Johnny said

"Sup bro. Welcome to Singapore, no one eats maple syrup here. Quite sad." Mark pouted as I looked at the others confused.

"Mark's Canadian. And Mark, Seungcheol came from Florida not too long ago, so you got another foreigner." Jaehyun explained.

"Nice to meet you Mark." I shake his hand as we all take a seat at the table Mark was just at. "Where are the others?" Doyoung asked seeing the table

"Well Tae's in the back getting ready to do whatever he does around here. Ten is trying to help Kun not have a mental breakdown- or he's making it worse..." Mark shrugs.

"Yuta just pulled up with Jungwoo. And Haechan's doing that." Mark points out the window and when I turned I saw quite the sight.

A boy with Carmel brown hair was just sitting on the roof of a car as it drove through the parking lot. And this apparently was just normal.

 And this apparently was just normal

"Hey guys. What's up- Oh hi, I'm Haechan the new sun of your life." Haechan held his hand out to me.

"I do need a new sun in my life, so I'll take it. Nice to meet you I'm Seungcheol." I laugh as he pulls me into a hug.

" I laugh as he pulls me into a hug