Kanahikukūmāwalu

It was the night of the party, and it was definitely a hit. Jackson knew how to throw a banging party. And it wasn't even at his house, well who knows he probably lives here.

But he rented out this HUGE clubhouse and I guess it was a select group who got invited, because there wasn't that many people there, less than 100.

"Having fun?" Jeonghan giggled as he draped his legs over my thighs on the sofa. "Because I am." He said taking a sip from my drink.

"Yah, that's mine." I say pulling my drink away from my boyfriend. "You have your own." I say pointing to the red cup in his hand that he pretended to dump over my head, signifying it was empty.

"Plus yours is better." Jeonghan laughs, he wasn't even that drunk. He was just overly excited for some reason, and the alcohol also probably adding to it.

"Well that's what you get for adding sprinkles and cherries and calling it a liquid sundae." I laugh as I place a kiss on the top of his head.

🍒🍒🍒🍒

"Here. Peach sparkling water with vanilla ice cream from the sundae bar." Vernon said handing a glass to Seungkwan.

"Thank you." Seungkwan said as Vernon sat next to him. They haven't even talked since Vernon dumped him.

"You look nice." Vernon said as Seungkwan sighed as he nearly face palmed.

"I always look nice Vernon now can I ask you something?" Seungkwan asked as it was Vernon's turn to sigh.

"I only came to deliver you a drink. I know they are your favorite." Vernon said getting up before he was yanked back

"Hell no. Sit your ass back down." Seungkwan glared, it was intimidating enough to make Vernon want to scoot back. Afraid Seungkwan might actually kill him at this very moment.

"Why?" Seungkwan asked and Vernon sighed. "Why what?" He asked hoping Seungkwan was asking him simply why he brought Seungkwan a drink.

"Why did you suddenly break up with idiot!" Seungkwan yelled and Vernon exhaled deeply.

"Because you deserve someone better okay!" Vernon said as Seungkwan groaned as he banged his head on the arm of the couch.

"I could HIT you right now! Really!? That's why you dump me?!" Seungkwan yelled and Vernon nodded.

"God Sollie did you suck on too many airheads?" Seungkwan asked and Vernon looked at him sadly.

"Your perfect Boo." He whispered as Seungkwan froze.

"And you deserve the world and I didn't think I could give it to you." Vernon admitted, over these past few days, his insecurities have been rising higher.

And he feared he wasn't enough for Seungkwan.

"Oh you dummy." Seungkwan laughed sadly as he snuggled into Vernon's chest. Holding onto the younger tightly.

"I don't need the world, especially right now-" Seungkwan was cut off by Vernon quickly shushing him. "Hey don't shush me!" Seungkwan scoffed.

"Shhh we'll talk about this later. But do you hear that?" Vernon asked as Seungkwan sat up to listen to what Vernon was referring too.

They weren't close to the speakers so they could actually hear some conversations. And right now someone was yelling, angrily.

Seungkwan and Vernon look at each other in shock as they simultaneously leap off the couch.

That was Wonwoo yelling.