Ekahi

Classes seemed to be fine. Despite that I started with Math, but then right after was Gym. Well now that saying that... it wasn't any better.

I had english after that and surprisingly I had Wonwoo who I sat right behined thankfully he never talked to me once, he surely noticed my presence though.

I went through History with Johnny legit explaing how his dad made coffee and how they should be in history books. Yeah I'm confused too.

I met someone named Winwin in bio. Not only did I have to sit in the front but  I had to ask him nearly million questions to get him to finally talk to me.

He apparently is just embarrassed about his lack of Korean because he's Chinese. So I offered to help him some time with me being Korean and all that.

However I was alone at lunch, Jaehyun and Johnny invited me to the coffee stand they hang out at for lunch. The offer was tempting but I declined.

"Okay, just tell us whenever you want to join, Taeyong and Yuta would love to meet you." Jaehyun said as the 2 left.

So I sat near the back alone, I really didn't mind because I had my phone and headset and this school had really good wifi.

Things were going well until I sensed a presence next to me. Someone really sat down next to me.

"Hey you look like your decent at fashion. Can you do me a favor?" The voice asked. I pulled out an earbud and looked up. "Huh?" I asked confused on what just happened.

"I said you look like your decent at fashion, can you do me a favor?" The boy repeated as I started in shock at the boy. It was one of the Pastels, Jeonghan.

He smiled at me with pearly white teeth as his eyes seemed to be full of stars. And oh my god he smelled amazing, or maybe it was the chocolate carton of ice cream he carried over here with him.

"Uhh yeah sure... what is it?" I ask turning off my phone and shoving it back in my pocket.

"I need my hair braided for Gym class. Mind braiding it?" He asks and I think my shock meter just went higher.

"Uhh I would, but I don't know how to braid hair." I trial off as he shakes his head with a laugh. "Oh don't worry. I'll walk you through it!" He said turning his back to me.

"Alright." I say as he starts instructing me on how to part his hair. "So how are you enjoying your first day?" He asked as I concentrated on the braid.

"It's going fine. Less English here, more Korean." I say as I look around for a hair tie, only for him to hold up a mini pink one. "Where did you come from?" He asked me.

"Well I lived in Florida since I was 10. Just moved here last week." I say as I start working on the 2nd braid. It took me less time to do this one.

"Okay your done." I say holding out my phone camera for him to see. And not to brag I did really good for my first time.

 And not to brag I did really good for my first time

"Damn your good!" He said turning back to me. "Your now my new hairstylist. I'm Yoon Jeonghan." He said holding out his hand.

"I'm Choi Seungcheol." I said as I shook his hand. "Well Cheollie your payment ice cream. Want some?" Jeonghan asked and I shrugged he handed me his spoon and carton as I accept.

I mean who doesn't like chocolate.

I really wanted to talk with him more but the bell rang and he stood up and grabbed his bag. "Well I got to go. Keep the ice cream, I'll see you later Cheollie!" Jeonghan waved as he headed out the exit towards the gym.

"What in hell's name am I supposed to do with this ice cream carton?!" I ask myself, thankfully it wasn't that large. Oh well, I hope my photography
teacher doesn't mind this.