19 - routines

Penelope POV

I had woken up from my nap a little after Bella got home from work. We sat around the living room a little while before we had dinner, which was spaghetti. I apparently make quite the mess when eating spaghetti.

All the women exchanged glances as they looked at sauce covered me. "Baby, you need to get cleaned up. Do you think you can be big enough to take a shower?" Mari asked me and I shook my head no.

"No big, wan baff." I giggled a little and all three women's eyes widened in shock.

Beth cleared her throat before speaking. "Well if you aren't big sweetie, you can't take a bath by yourself either."

I giggled some more before looking at Bella. "Cans Bellsy baff me p'ease?" I asked curiously and now it was Bella's turn to clear her throat.

She smiled at me before coming over to my chair to pick me up. "Of course sweetheart. Now let's go get you cleaned up some."

Bella carried me up the stairs and I rested my head on her chest as she set me down on the sink counter. "Sit tight sweetie while I get the bath ready." Bella told me before turning her back and starting up the tub.

Once the tub began filling she turned back to me and reached underneath the sink grabbing a bucket. She lifted the bucket up to me with a smile, "Do you want to pick some bath toys?" I grinned and picked out three toys, they were all water squirting toys and were shaped like a dolphin, a shark, and a duck.

The water was almost full so Bella helped me out of my onesie before lifting me into the water. It was the perfect temperature and Bella dumped the toys I had picked in the tub with me. I played with them for a little while before Bella told me it was time to wash up.

She washed my body before she started on my hair. I relaxed a bunch as she scrubbed my head. "Does that feel good little one?" Bella asked and all I could do was nod.

She finished cleaning me up and let me play a little longer with my toys before the water started getting colder. "Come on baby, let's get you out of there before you catch a cold."

"Otay Bellsy." I told her as she lifted me up with a towel wrapping around my body. She lifted me out of the tub and I cuddled up with her. Setting me down on to the toilet lid this time, she helped dry me off before getting me into a clean onesie and taking a comb through my hair.

"There we go, all nice and clean now." Bella said with a little smile appearing on her lips.

I lifted my arms to her and she got the hint, she picked me up and set me on her hip. "T'ank you." I told her and she patted my back.

"You are certainly welcome little one." Bella told me before kissing my forehead.

She carried me down the stairs where I saw Beth waiting for me in the chair with my blanket and a bottle of chocolate milk. Bella carried me over to Beth and Beth pulled me into her awaiting lap.

"My clean baby." Beth kissed my temple and I smiled.

"Hi Bethy." I whispered as I cuddled into her chest.

Beth smiled before laying me back slightly to let me drink my milk. I sat there for a while drinking my milk, but once I finished I stayed cuddled up against her body.

"I ready for bed." I mumbled out against her neck and she nodded while rocking me back and forth.

"Do you want me to take you upstairs?" Beth asked and I shook my head before looking over to Mari.

"Mar Mar tell me bedtime story?" I asked and I could hear Beth chuckle along with the other two women.

"Come here baby." Mari told me as she lifted me out of Beth's lap.

Mari carried me up the steps before stopping at the bathroom. "Why don't you try to go potty before bedtime, okay sweetie?" I nodded as Mari helped me in the bathroom and we were making our way back to my bedroom.

Mari pulled my covers back before lifting me into bed. She climbed in next to me and I cuddled up against her.

"What story do you want to hear little one?" Mari asked and I thought for a minute before telling her I wanted to hear the story of her and Ana's friendship.

She smiled before starting the story. I smiled hearing her remember their first meeting, which was in school. She told me different stories of them misbehaving in school causing me to laugh along with her. Soon enough she could tell I was about to fall asleep and finished her story.

"Thank you Mar Mar for not fo'getting Ana." I told her while giving her a hug that she willingly accepted.

"Of course Penny. Your sister was my best friend, I will always make sure I remember her." Mari told me and gave me a tight squeeze.

Once she finished, I saw that the other two women were waiting in the door frame with happy smiles on their faces. When seeing we were done, they both came into the room and sat down on the bed with us. I was soon getting forehead kisses which made me very happy.

"I love you little one, sleep tight." Bella told me before giving me one more kiss and getting out of bed.

"I'm glad you had a good first day, sleep tight baby, I love you." Mari told me with another kiss and she got out of bed leaving me and Beth.

"You come get us if you need anything in the middle of the night, okay?" Beth asked and I nodded with a little grin.

Beth pulled me into a mini hug before kissing the top of my head, "I love you so much baby girl." Beth told me and she soon left the bed too.

"I love you guys too, nigh nigh." I told them and they all blew a kiss as they left me room. I laid down and rolled over before closing my eyes and letting sleep take over me.