59 - Drunk

Penelope POV

It's the late at night and I am no longer little. I wish I was because what I'm about to do is extremely dangerous and moms are going to kill me. I quietly make my way out the front door and make a run for the gas station.

I slow down right before entering. I smile seeing it's my old friend's dad working there. I go grab a 30 pack of beer and make my way to the counter. "It's been awhile Penelope. Everything okay?"

"You know how it is sometimes big man. Thanks again for this." I tell him as I head out and make my way back home. I'm able to clear out about 6 beers before I got back home. Being so small I was feeling the affects of it. I made my way to the backyard and sat down on the back step.

I sat there and finished the rack before I eventually passed out landing on the back lawn.

Bethany POV

I woke up the next morning and went into Penny's room where we had laid her down. She had been good about not having nightmares so we haven't been sleeping with her except for when she asked.

Stepping in, I felt my heart drop when I didn't see her. I checked the bathroom before checking downstairs. Deciding not to panic when I didn't see her there either, I made my way to the backyard.

'Maybe she wanted to play this morning.' I thought to myself. I didn't even make it a step before finding her laid out on the ground with vomit near her head.

"Penelope?!" I shouted as I quickly got onto the ground with her and pulled her into my arms.

She stirred awake and started to giggle. "Hi mommy hehe." She started laughing harder as she began to fall over. I saw a 30 case of empty beers and wanted to cry at the sight.

I said nothing as I lifted her onto my hip and carried her into the bathroom. I turned the shower on cold and put both of us in there.

As soon as the water hit her she started sobbing. "Mommy, p'ease, I sorry. P'ease no more!" She sobbed into my chest after I wiped away the vomit.

"This isn't punishment baby. It'll help sober you up. You'll be punished later, but this is not it. Mommy's sorry baby girl." I told her as I kissed her temple.

She hid her face in the crook of my neck as I held her tightly in the shower.

TW

AN: I don't know what I want to do with my life other than get drunk and kill myself. So there's that. Another reason these chapters have been so freaking short. Also dunno where I'm going with this book anymore. I feel like it's done but I'm not ready to be done with it so how about we make it a oneshot book? Leave recommendations for what you want to see and I'll write it. Promise it'll be back to the normal length too, just don't have any ideas.