24 - happy

A/N: I'm impatient. Deal with it.

Penelope POV

It's been about a week since I ignored Beth for one day. I still kind of chuckle about that, I know I would have gone longer had Mari not intervened, but I find it funny that I literally couldn't even go one day without Beth.

It was the weekend and luckily it was Bella's weekend off so all of the women are home and I am so excited to spend it with them.

The medication the doctor's have me on makes me feel a lot better as long as I don't do too much or hit my ribs. I decide to run into the women's room and jump on their bed, carefully this time, before crawling up to Beth.

"Mommy! Wakey wakey!" I yelled, but not super loud. All of the women opened their eyes in confusion before they spotted me causing smiles to break on their faces as they slowly sat up in bed. Except Bella of course.

Mommy wrapped her arms around me gave me a dozen kisses all over my face causing me to giggle like crazy before she carefully unwrapped her arms and I made my way to Mari and Bella.

"Mama, Momma!" I shouted at them and both their eyes widened as I tried to lay in between them, but Mari grabbed me and pulled me into her lap.

"Penny, what did you call us?" She asked and I smiled with a little giggle.

"You mama! Bellsy momma!" I looked over to Bellsy who still hadn't sat up yet, "Momma up!" I whined out to her and she chuckled before finally sitting up and I crawled into her arms.

She kissed my forehead and whispered in my ear, "I like momma a lot more than Bellsy, thank you little one."

I smiled wide at her, "Love you momma."

"I love you too sugarplum." Momma told me before handing me off to Mari again.

"I love you Penny." Mari said as she held me in her arms.

I gave her a big hug, "I love you toooooo mama!"

Finally I crawled back to mommy. "Ah, and I have my baby back." Mommy sighed in relief as she cradled me against her body.

"And Penny is back in the arms of her favorite." Mari said jokingly. After the incident, we all sat down and talked. They helped me realize they were never going to be mad at one another or me for having a favorite so I now know when they are joking.

I shrugged my shoulders at them with a smirk, "Deal wit it." That caused both momma and mama to attack me in kisses.

They let up and mama just smirked at me, "That's how we deal with it." That caused all of the women to laugh and I cuddled more into mommy.

"Come on, let's go get some food." Mommy spoke as she lifted me onto her front and carried me down the stairs.

We had a quick breakfast before we moved to our usual spots in the living room, which consisted of Mari cuddling with Bella and I was with Beth.

"Mommy," I whined to her and she looked down at me with concern in her eyes.

"What's wrong baby?" mommy asked.

"Wan milky." I mumbled into her chest and I was able to feel the vibrations as she laughed.

"Babes, can one of you bring us a bottle of her milk?" mommy asked and mama was up quickly to retrieve it.

As we were waiting, I whined more while pulling at mommy's shirt. "What do you need sweets?" she asked warmly.

I continued to pull at her shirt, "Off, off." I mumbled out.

Her eyes widened as she got rid of her shirt. She wasn't wearing a bra since we had just gotten up so I didn't have anymore barriers. I cuddled against her and immediately smiled as my face touched her bare skin.

I started to whine again though and pulled at my own onesie. Mommy noticed and grabbed my hands, I whined to her, "Off p'ease." She undid the snaps of my onesie as she pulled it up over my head.

I cuddled back into her and released a happy sigh as I finally felt comfortable. She held me tightly against her before mama brought the bottle back into the room. Mama's eyes went wide, "Ooh boobies," she said with a happy smile.

Mommy took it from her and shook her head, "Perv!" She yelled as she made me lay down more in her lap.

I snuggled on her breast before she slid the bottle nipple into my mouth and I slowly suckled it until it was finished. I slumped against her as the milk made me drowsy.

Bethany POV

I felt Penny slump against my body and softly smiled while removing the bottle from her mouth. She whimpered a little bit before pushing her face more into my chest.

"So you two have officially been christened with your new names." I spoke quietly and they both smiled at me.

"We have. Though, I hope our names don't confuse any of us." Bella said chuckling a little at Mariana who nodded.

"I think we will be okay when she isn't mumbling. When she's mumbling it might be difficult, but as long as one of us is there for what she needs, she'll be okay." I nodded in agreement with both women when I felt something suckling the top of my breast.

I looked down to see Penny was trying to nurse and was just suckling a little bit above where my nipple was. I could feel the tears well up in my eyes, all I've wanted was to have the bond of nursing.

I looked back to my wives, "Babes, what does this mean?" I whispered out quietly as I tried to hold back my tears.

Both women's eyes widened before they both gave me genuine smiles. "I think it's her telling you she wants to nurse," Bella spoke quietly.

"What do I do though? I've always wanted that, but I don't want to push her." I mumbled out to them unsure of all of my feelings.

"Well, you can do one of two things. You can help guide her to nurse right now, or you can wait and talk to her later about it and just give her a paci now." Bella answered again and I just looked to Mariana.

"Mariana, you've known her the longest. What should I do?" I asked pleadingly and she quickly shook her head out of her trance.

"Guide her. It may be awkward when she wakes up, but if she's little it might not be too bad. If you decide to talk to her about it later she will be too shy and not want to talk about it." Mariana told me and trusting her, I helped guide Penny to the nipple she was closest to.

I rubbed it across her lips and she slowly opened her mouth before gently suckling on it. She found a nice and easy rhythm as she suckled. Her free hand came up and rested between my breasts and I felt her completely relax her entire body onto me. I've never felt her or seen her this relaxed.

Tears poured out of my eyes at this. Between the skin to skin and nursing, I was too emotional.

"You are beautiful il mio amore." Mariana spoke quietly as she got down into the floor and sat next to my chair. She rubbed my arm gently as Bella came to sit next to her as well and she cuddled up on Mari's lap.

"Our family is beautiful." Bella spoke quietly as she watched in awe as Penny suckled in her sleep.

The End.

Kidding!! I still have a lot more planned, you can't get rid of me that easy. You gotta admit that this would have been a good place to stop though.