35 - first night

A/N: I tend to write how I'm feeling and I've been nauseous the past few days, so warning, vomit?

Penelope POV

We ate dinner as I sat in momma's lap and munched on some chickie nuggies but nothing else. Momma noticed and brought it up. "Sugarplum, you need to eat your other food too." She told me quietly, but mama and mommy heard so they looked over to me.

"Not hungry momma." I told her as I leaned up against her front and she held me a little tighter.

"Baby, you weren't hungry at lunch time either. I really need you to eat some more sweetheart." Mommy spoke up this time and I shook my head. I legitimately am not hungry, not like I'm starving myself not hungry but don't feel good not hungry.

"Can I be excused?" I asked them quietly and while mommy and momma were about to protest, mama spoke up.

"Of course Penny. Call for one of us if you need us." Mama told me and I nodded my head before making my way upstairs. I grabbed a small trash can feeling a little more nauseous, on my way to my room, but stopped when I saw the pull-ups on the counter. I grabbed one before going to mommies room instead of mine.

I unbuttoned the bottom of the onesie and slipped on my pull-up before rebuttoning the buttons. I crawled into their bed with the trash can right beside the bed. I curled up with mommy's pillow as I tried to will the nausea away.

Cuddling into mommy's pillow helped some but I eventually leaned over the edge and threw up into the trash can. Finally feeling some relief, I cuddled back into mommy's pillow, inhaling deeply to catch her scent before dozing off to sleep.

Bethany POV

Penny just went upstairs after not really eating her dinner. "Why would you let her just go upstairs Mariana?! You know that she used to starve herself!" I yelled at Mariana not able to control my temper.

Mariana didn't fight back with me, she just sat there quietly as I yelled. Finally I stopped when I saw she wasn't speaking. "Why aren't you saying anything?" I questioned and I saw her let out a little sigh.

"I know you both love her and care a lot about her, but you do not know her like I do. She's not starving herself, at least not on purpose. That is her genuine sick look. The only reason I didn't go upstairs with her is because she hates when people take care of her when she's throwing up." Mariana told Bella and I, but what she said caused my eyes to widen.

"She's throwing up? Then why are we sitting down here?" I asked getting ready to head upstairs to check on Penny, but Mariana quickly stopped me.

"Beth, babe, trust me on this. She will shut down if you see her throwing up. She will think that you think she's doing it on purpose and that she broke her promise to you. The one to not hurt herself. That will devastate her. While I don't understand why she thinks the way she does, I know how she will react. Please just trust me." Marianna begged and I finally gave in and sat back down.

Bella rubbed my shoulders as I calmed myself down. We stayed down there a little while longer before Mariana said it should be safe to go upstairs now. Of course I was the first one there.

I slowly opened the door to see Penny cuddling with my pillow on my side of the bed. I quickly got into some pajamas and making my way to her. I saw the trash can and sure enough she had thrown up. I picked it up and Mariana took it from me giving me a sad smile.

I climbed into bed next to Penny, I slowly took the pillow out of her arms and put it up next to our heads. She groaned at that, but I pulled her a little towards me and she cuddled right into me. I ran my hand down her back to pat her butt when I noticed it was a little fluffier. I realized quickly that she had put on a pull-up without telling us.

I chuckled a little, receiving some weird stares from my wives. "Penny put herself in a pull-up." I told them and they both smiled. She's come so far with us in a short amount of time.

Penelope POV

I woke up in the middle of the night feeling the same nausea feeling I did earlier. I was at least big this time around. I noticed I was a little warmer than when I went to bed and smiled seeing I was cuddled up with mom.

I got another wave of nausea and wiggled my way away from mom to my trash can just to see it was no longer there. The nausea got stronger so I quickly made my way out of the bed and into the bathroom where I just barely made it to the toilet to throw up.

I was still throwing up when I heard someone come into the restroom. I wanted to cry at the thought, but I couldn't because I was a little preoccupied. Out of the corner of my eye, I managed to see it was mom. She was pulling my hair back into a ponytail which I was grateful for.

She then sat on the ground and proceeded to rub my back. When I finally was done she handed me a wet wash cloth that I wiped my mouth with to clean it. Once I threw that in the hamper, I felt mom pull me back into her lap.

"You okay baby?" Mom asked and I nodded.

"Yeah, I'm sorry for waking you mom." I told her quietly and she kissed my cheek.

"Nothing to apologize for baby. We all get sick sometimes." She told me, but I still felt guilty.

"I'm not starving myself or making myself vomit. I hope...I hope you know that when I promised you that I wouldn't hurt myself, that I meant it." I told her feeling more and more upset.

"Yes of course baby. I trust you. Mari explained it to me too. I'm worried about you being sick though, and Mari said you don't like people being there when you're sick because you fear they will think you are doing it on purpose. Since I know you aren't, can I be there for you?" Mom asked and I gave her a tired nod.

"Yeah mom, that would be fine." I told her as I cuddled her more into her arms.

"Why don't we get you back to bed?" She asked and I groaned.

"I don't wanna move. Also kind of scared I'm going to get sick again." I told her and she sighed.

"Well you nor I am sleeping on the floor. I'll grab the trash can and carry you to bed. But we are sleeping in bed." Mom said with a little chuckle and I gave in.

Just like she said, she carried me to bed with her other hand holding the trash can. She set me gently into bed and placed the trash can on the floor right next to the bed. She got in after me, but let me stay on the edge.

I scooted closer to her and she collected me up into her arms. "I love you mom." I told her quietly and she gave me a squeeze.

"And I love you Penny." Mom said quietly back.