25 - new waters

Penelope POV

I felt something soft in my mouth as I started to wake up. It kind of felt similar to my bottle, which I was drinking out of earlier. This wasn't as hard or as plastic feeling, rather really soft.

Opening my eyes they immediately widened when I saw it was an actual nipple. Worried about what happened I scooted away, a little too far because I fell off of mommy's lap. She tried to catch me, but I landed on the ground and started crying from the impact.

"Oh baby," Mommy said sadly as she picked me back up and held me in her lap. I cried from the shock of what I did and hitting the ground wasn't fun. She pulled me to her chest and I cried harder from being that close.

"Are you hurt baby? What's wrong?" She asked me and I started shaking my head.

"I sorry. I no mean to. It weird, I sorry I sorry!" I cried out to her. She must have realized what happened and put her shirt back on covering herself.

She smoothed back my hair that had fallen in front of my face. "Baby, I promise you it's not weird. I'm not upset about either. I need you to calm down okay."

I didn't notice the other two women until Momma grasped my hand tightly and Mama was rubbing soothing circles on my back.

I laid my head in the crook of mommy's neck and calmed my breathing.

"You were feeling really small before you took your nap. You wanted to be as close as possible to me. You wanted both my shirt and your onesie off, so we took them off and you relaxed a ton as you drank your bottle. After you finished that and fell asleep, that's when you started trying to nurse. We had to decide if I should guide you to actually be able to nurse, or to give you a paci and ask later. We decided to guide you. I'm so sorry little one if this is something you don't want. You completely relaxed when you did latch on. We don't have to ever do this again if you don't want to, but I think little you really liked it." Mommy explained to me slowly.

"Mommy I still little," I said with a slight giggle. I don't think I was as little though.

She smiled and gave me a kiss on the cheek. "I know that baby. So what do you think?" She asked me and I kind of sighed and pushed my face more into her neck.

"I liked it." I mumbled.

"Couldn't hear you little one," mama said with a grin and I looked at her with a scowl. I know they heard me.

"I liked it." I said a little bit louder and all of the women smiled at me. "It not make me weird?" I asked with a nervous tone and all of the women shook their heads no.

"Not at all sugarplum. It's completely normal for littles to want this with a caregiver. It gives them a bond like no other." Momma explained and I nodded along.

"Mama and momma wan me nurse wit them too?" I asked curiously and neither one really had a reaction.

"That is completely up to you little one. I personally don't mind it if you want that, but I actually prefer just skin to skin cuddles." Mama told me and I nodded before looking to momma.

"I'm kind of with mama on this. If this is something you want then we can do that, but we could also just have skin to skin during your bath time and I would be okay with that. I personally think this should be something you and mommy do together. It seems rather fitting and personal for just one person." Momma spoke softly and I nodded.

"Mommy okay wit dis?" I asked looking up at her and she looked like she had been crying.

"I am perfectly okay with this. I love you so much baby girl." She said while placing a dozen kisses on my head.

"I love you too mommy." I told her and gave her a big kiss on the cheek. I then looked over to mama.

"Mama cuddles?" I asked her and she nodded her head before picking me up and taking me over to the couch. She had me cuddled up in her lap, but I pouted when she wasn't doing skin to skin.

"Mama, off." I said while pointing to her shirt and she chuckled a little bit before removing her shirt. I cuddled up to her chest and felt a calming feeling wash over me since I was still practically nakey as well.

Momma put on a movie for us to watch together, she went with Frozen 2 which I loved. I then giggled as she rested against mommy in the recliner.

Mommy laughed a little too, "Bella babe, I don't know if both of us can fit here."

"We fit and I want snuggles with my wife since my other one is taken." Momma told her with a grin plastered on her face.

Mommy just laughed before pulling her closer. I looked back up at mama, "Mama, paci?" I asked and she smiled as she pulled one from the end table drawer and handed it to me. I laid my head on her chest as she ran her fingers through my hair. I felt so content with everyone here.

We finished the movie in relative silence and it was time to eat lunch. Mama was trying to get me off of her and I was throwing a fit. "Baby, we need to eat lunch and that means you have to get up."

I shook my head angrily at her. "No mama, snuggles only!" I argued with her, but she kept going.

I started pushing and hitting her chest, "No get up!" I yelled and I felt myself quickly get taken from her lap and I started thrashing. I was then carried at arms length to the corner of the living room.

I felt them push my nose into the corner. "You do not hit anyone or yell at them. That is not allowed in this household or anywhere, it is disrespectful. You are going to stand in this corner with your nose to the wall and think about what you have done and how you could have hurt mama. When I tell you you may come out, I expect you to apologize to her." Mommy finished and I started crying immediately, I made sure to keep my nose to the wall.

I had never acted like that with anyone and I felt awful about this. I had never heard mommy so angry with me before. The idea of her hating me now made me cry harder. And poor mama, she just wanted me to eat and I threw a fit.

As soon as mommy said my time was up, I turned around looking for mama who now had her shirt on. I ran and threw my arms around her waist as I continued to cry. "I so sorry mama. I no mean it. I no know why I did it. I jus got so sad and mad and dats what I did. I no do it again. I sorry." I cried harder and felt her wrap her arms around me and lift me onto her waist.

She kissed my forehead. "I know baby. I forgive you, but you are not allowed to do that to anyone, do you understand?" mama asked.

I quickly nodded my head, "Yes mama, I sorry."

I then looked at mommy who looked at me sadly. I held my hands out to her, "Mommy?" I asked softly. She was the one who disciplined me so I don't know what she thinks of me now.

She took me out of mama's arms and rested me on her front. "I sorry mommy. I no wanna be bad girl. You still love me?" I asked worriedly and mommy kissed my forehead.

"Yes baby, of course I still love you. I will always love you no matter what. And you are not a bad girl. You misbehaved and were disciplined for it. Mama forgave you so now it's in the past. I realize we haven't talked about punishments, but I think we should do that after lunch okay?" Mommy asked and I gave her a small nod.

"Punishments means hits though." I said quietly but all of the women heard me. Momma came over along with mama as mommy was hugging me tightly.

Momma rested a hand on my cheek, "Baby girl, we will never ever lay a hand on you. That is not a punishment, that is abuse. We will fully discuss it later, but when we say punishments we mean corner time, no tv, or early bedtimes. Okay?" Momma asked and I nodded feeling a little relieved. They all did a group hug with me in the middle before we made our way into the kitchen for lunch.