Part 2

After the long hug, he realizes that you are tired and limp from all of your crying. He carries you up to your room and covers you up, right before he leaves, he gives you a light kiss on the top of your head and whispers, "I love you y/n, please never forget that." You lightly smile and go to sleep. When you wake up the next morning(Saturday) you remember what happened last night. You slowly walk downstairs and realize your dad made you breakfast. "Good morning sweetie, I made your favorite, pancakes!" You respond with "Thanks dad." He hands you a plate and you both go sit down at the table not saying anything. Finally, your dad begins to say something, but not what you wanted to hear, "Do you want to talk about it? I just wanna make sure that you're okay... y/n, I can't lose you." You look up and as he continues, "I think it would be a good idea for you to talk to Hotch. He has known you your whole life and he helped you last time, I think he could help you with this too" You knew you needed help and you knew Hotch was the person to get it from since he was your so-called therapist after you got kidnapped three years ago. "I can do that." He smiles and stands up and walks over to you while you are still seated. He hugs you and whispers, "I know you can get through this sweetie, you are so strong."

The next day you and your dad just lay around all day, "Hey y/n, I don't want you to go to school tomorrow. How about you go to work with me and you can talk to Hotch?" You respond with "Okay." He lightly smiles and you both continue to watch TV. About an hour later, you become very tired and lay your head on his shoulder and close your eyes. You wake up the next morning in your bed, "I guess he carried me to bed last night." You go downstairs to see your dad making you breakfast again, "You're awake. Go get ready so that you can go to work with me today, okay?" You totally forgot you were going to have to talk to Hotch today, your stomach dropped. You stood there frozen and said, "Okay" nervously and ran back up to your room. After you got ready you went downstairs, he handed you a piece of toast with chocolate spread. You take it hesitantly, still being nervous to talk to Hotch. I shouldn't be nervous, I mean, I talked to him even after I got kidnapped, why is this scarier? You get in the car with dad and he looks you up and down confused, "y/n, why are you being so reserved this morning?" You are thrown off guard and just say, "Oh um, I don't know," you hesitate knowing there is no way out of this "I guess I'm just nervous to talk to Hotch...I feel like you all will treat me differently because of it." He looks at you concerned, "y/n, if your not ready just say so, you don't have to do this today if you-" "No," you respond quickly, "No, I can do it, I need to do it, I just don't want them to treat me differently, you know?" He gently grabs your hand and says, "Sweetie, they don't think anything differently of you, we all have problems, they won't judge you for yours." You smile softly and he continues to drive you to work.