Part 63

Your dad put the car in drive and began to drive to the jail. When you got there, he parked and got out of the car. He walked right beside you into the jail and got you both signed in to see her. You went and sat down to wait. He turned to you and whispered, "Are you sure about this?" You didn't look up, you just stared at the ground and nodded. Just then, your names were called, "Reid, here for Catherine Adams." You both stood up and walked towards an interview room(just like the one right after Spencer got arrested and yelled at her iykyk).

You both stood in front of the one way mirror and watched her twirl her hair psychotically. You looked up at your dad and asked, "Can I go in alone? I just feel like she'll think I'm a scardy cat if I go in there with you-" He nodded and said, "That's fine...but I will be here if you need anything, just turn and look at the window and I'll come in." Then, you both looked back at her. Finally, you sighed and began to walk towards the door. Your dad whispered, "You've got this." You took one last breath before you opened the door.

Your heart was beating so fast, she must hear it. You pulled out the chair in front of her and sat down aggressively. She gave you a grin and said, "I'm glad you came to see me." You gave her a glare and she said sarcastically, "Did you wake up on the wrong side of bed?" You rolled your eyes and began, "Cat...I just wanted to tell that I hate you with every bone in my body, and that you are a terrible person...but, I got stronger because of you-" She laughed and scooted closer, this always happened in dreams, but now, it was real. She said, "Did Spencie tell you to say that? Cute, you're a daddy's girl-" You glared at her as she scooted in closer to where only you could hear her and not the security cameras, "But that's not why you came. You wanted to say something else...right?" You fiddled at your sleeves and nodded. She noticed you fidgeting and looked at your sleeves. She then looked back up at you and asked, "Did you do it again." You looked up at her in shock, how did she now, but not your dad.

She smiled and began to roll up your sweater sleeves. Just as she suspected, your cuts, bright red with dried blood. She smiled and looked at the window behind you, knowing your dad was behind it, "Really...I thought you were her dad. You're supposed to look out for her." She then looked back at you, "Why did you do it?" Why was she trying to be nice? You looked at her confused and said, "Why are you trying to be nice...it's not going to make me hate you any less than I already do-" She chuckled, "Oh! I'm not trying to make you not hate me...I'm just making sure you're okay...because apparently, your dad can't even tell...so, why did you do it?" You quietly said, "I don't know."

She then said, "There must have been a reason-" You looked up at her and slammed your hand on the table and yelled angrily, "I didn't come to be asked questions about this! You don't get to speak...after you're the one who made me do this!" She chuckled and said, "Now we're getting somewhere. Is this what you wanted to tell me?" You relaxed and said, "No...I came here to tell you that you're the one I have nightmares about, you're the one who makes me wake up at 2AM screaming because I think you just shot me, you're the one who makes me scared to walk anywhere by myself, you're the one who makes me want to kill myself to escape the nightmares-" You paused and leaned in by her ear so that the security cameras could not pick up. You whispered ever so quietly, "And you're the one I want to kill."

You leaned back in your seat and she smirked, "Do it then." You looked at her confused, "What?" She cocked her head to the side, "Do it. I'm bored and suicidal like you-" She whispered, "Kill me." You both began to speak quietly, "I can't do that." He eyebrows furrowed and she pucked out her lip, "Why?" You answered, "You know why." She raised her eyebrows, "No, tell me."

You answered back, "Because, I want to be above you-" She laughed loudly and said, "Please! You've already thought of murdering me! That's practically already doing it...but I know you wouldn't even be able to kill me. You're too weak." With that, you kicked the chair out behind you and walked up to her. You leaned over as she whispered, "You don't have the guts-"

All of the rage that was inside you were put into this one action. All of the sleepless nights, nightmares, cuts, all caused by her. This bitch won't get out of this.

You grabbed her neck firmly and pushed her out of her chair and against the wall. You held her there as she laughed and choked out, "You're so weak...you should have killed yourself when you had the chance."

Just then your dad burst into the room with a guard. Your dad ripped you off Cat as the guard put handcuffs back on her. She laughed, "Does daddy have to come and save you?" Your dad held you as tight as he ever has from behind as you kicked, screamed, and cried, trying to get back to Cat. As the guard took away Cat, she gave you a smirk and said, "Better luck next time."

Your dad continued to hold you tight as you were trying to get away to finish what you started. Your dad had let out a tear, he couldn't bear to see you like that. You couldn't breathe, you couldn't do anything, your body felt numb. You let out a loud cry, "No, no, NOOOOO! Why? I need-I need to-" Your dad just whispered, "Shhhh, it's okay." You continued to cry until your whole body was numb and you slowly fell to the ground. Your dad sat on the ground with you, still hugging you from behind. You both sat there for what seemed like forever. You just kept on crying and hyperventilating as your dad rocked you back and forth. Eventually, you calmed down and turned to look at him, you were filled with shame and destruction.

He looked at you with sorrow and just gave you a big hug. He whispered, "It's okay, you're okay sweetie." Finally, he helped you get up. He helped you walk to the car, and he drove you home. You couldn't tell whether you were about to be in deep shit...or deep shit. Either way...you were about to be in deep shit. The car ride home was awkwardly silent. You just looked at the window, you muffled out the rest of the world. You wished you had said so many things to her, but you just ruined that chance.

When you got to the house, your dad pulled into the garage. Before you could get out he angrily said, "Do not go up to your room, go straight to the living room and sit on the couch. I'll be there in a minute." Yep, you were in deep shit. You nodded and slowly walked inside. You put your phone on the counter hoping he would forget about it and not ground you from it. You went and sat on the couch and just looked at the floor. No tears came out, you were just full of rage. You stomped on the floor and brought a pillow to your face and screamed in it hoping it would release tension. And it did.

You put the pillow down and continued to stare at the floor. There was no point in planning out the conversation. Your dad would win like always. Just then, the door opened. You didn't even look up, you didn't want to see his disappointment in you.