Part 9

Flashback 3 Years:

You had been tied up in a chair in the basement of Peter Hankel's farmhouse for four days. You called out faintly, "Please help!" Then, you heard a door open, it was Peter. You turn your head as far as you can see but the restraints stop you. He walks in front of you and grabs a log. "You lied to me!" he screamed. You were terrified, "No I didn't, let me explain-" Before you could open your mouth to say another word, he hits you with the log on the arm, you scream in pain. He yells again, "Do I need to teach you a lesson girl?" Terrified, you quietly say, "No." He walks around you and says, "Then quote Ephesians 6: 1-3." Shit, I remember it... what is it. As you were thinking he strikes the log against your stomach twice, you let out a loud, pain-filled cry. "Wait, I know it, Children, obey your parents in the Lord, for this is right. Honor your father and mother, that it may go well with you and that you may live long in the land." He glares you down, "Very well girl." Peter walks out of the room and you begin to cry. Where is my dad? A few hours later you fell asleep and he came back. He stared you down while you were sleeping before he woke you up by hitting your head with the butt of his pistol. You let out a pain-filled cry as he begins to untie you. "Get up, I'm tired of waiting." He grabs a shovel and hits your back with it. You land on the cold, hard ground and scream in pain, "What do you want from me?" He looks disgusted at you, "Your dad killed my brother, now he will pay." He pushes you out of the door and brings you to the woods, "Now dig." he says as he hands you the shovel. You assumed you were digging a grave for yourself, and you were right. You began to cry silently as he pointed his gun towards you. After about ten minutes of digging you begin to get tired and almost pass out until you hear a faint, "Over here." It sounded like Derek. Suddenly you are picked up from the ground by your shirt and a gun is directly on your head. Morgan yells, "Let her go Hankel, you don't wanna do this." Hankel yells, "Give me her dad, and you can have her." Your dad slowly walks toward Hankel, "Me for her." Hankel looks around and tries to take a shot at your dad but Hotch shoots him from behind. It all happened so fast, you scream and look at the ground, you were in shock at the dead body right beside you, "He's dead." Your dad comes up to you and puts his jacket around you and picks you up bridal style. "y/n, you're okay, I thought I lost you." You didn't hear what he said, you were just taking in the warmth and safety of his hug. He puts you in an ambulance and you were loaded with pain-killers. You see the paramedic check you out, still half knocked out, you see your stomach covered in your bruises and your dad holding your hand. When you got to the hospital, you were rushed into emergency surgery because you had internal bleeding. You don't remember most of what happened on that specific day, but when you woke up, your dad gave you a hug and said, "y/n, we thought you were gone. I am so sorry sweetie... I love you."