Part 41

The next morning, you heard a nurse checking your IV right beside your bed. You woke up in shock remembering what happened. You turned to the nurse and said, "I have to get out of here." She tried to sit you back down on your bed, she said, "No sweetie, you're okay-" You looked down at the IV in your arm, you then ripped it out and shot up from your bed. You then knocked down the nurse to the floor and ran out of the room and down the hallway, you began to yell(it was a drowsy yell), "I need to get out of here. Someone call my dad." Dr. Halstead was checking charts at a nurses station and realized what you were doing. He began to chase you down the hallway you were running and finally caught you from behind. You began to kick and scream more but he whispered in his ear, "Remember what I told you." You turned around to look him in the eye, "You won't get away with this." He grabbed a syringe from his pocket and put it in your neck, "I already have." You passed out, but you were still aware of your surroundings, you were just numb. He picked you up and carried you to your room. Suddenly, you felt restraints being placed on you. You then realized, shit. I'm not gonna get out of here. -- You woke up and looked around the room, you looked at your IV and saw the restraints. You had them on your wrists and your ankles. You began to yell for a nurse, and after a while, a male nurse came in. He answered sarcastically, "Do you need something." You answered, "Yeah, can you call my dad. And also, I need you to get me out of these restraints." He walked closer and said, "Umm, no can do!" You look at him confused, "Uhh, why not." He crossed his arms and said, "Do you not remember what just happened?" No. You answered him, "Umm, no..." He lightly chuckled, "Uhh, you ran down the hallway screaming. You knocked down a nurse-" You don't remember that, "I did?" He began to walk out of the room and said, "Yeah." You stopped him by saying, "Wait, can you call my dad." He stopped and said, "We're only allowed to call guardians when there is an emer-" You quickly said, "Please, this is an emergency, you don't know. Dr. Halstead drugged me-" He began to walk out of the room again, "Nope-" Your voice got louder as you begged, "Please! Just call him- Wait, call his boss, I have his number just... please." He began to walk back to you, "y/n, you know that is against-" Tears began to form in your eyes as you pleaded, "Please, I just need to tell him something." He sighed, "I will see what I can do." He then walked out of the room but in less than five minutes, he came back and shut the door behind him. He whispered, "I am doing this off of my personal phone, do not, and I mean, do not tell anyone about this." You smiled and said, "I won't." You gave him Hotch's number and he typed it in. It dialed and he answered, "Hello, this is SSA Aaron Hotchner-" You quickly said, "Hey Hotch." He answered confused, "y/n? Why are you calling me from the psych ward ? And whose phone is this-" You didn't have time to answer his questions, you just said, "Did you get the package from Budapest." This was your safe word. Budapest meant immediate danger. He answered, "No, but I will go right now and get it." This meant he was coming. You nodded and said nervously, "Okay, thank you. I will see you later." The nurse then hung up the phone and looked at you strangely, you just said, "Thank you." The nurse then walked out of the room, leaving you alone. They are coming to save me. You laid back in bed for a while when the door was opened, but not by who you wanted, Dr. Halstead. You couldn't get out of the restraints, so you just sat there. He swung open the door and put down two cups, one with pills, the other with water. He then undid one of your restraints and you took two of the pills, "I will take my antidepressants, but I will not be taking a highly addictive pain medication while I'm not in any pain-" He then grabbed you free arm and tied it back down and said, "Then I'll give it to you for you-" Just then, you heard a few familiar voices, one including your father. You smiled and gave Dr. Halstead a smirk, he looked at you devilish, "You told them?" Then everything happened so fast, you saw Dr. Halstead pull out a gun and held it on your head as your dad and Hotch walked in the room. Hotch said, "Dr. Halstead, put the gun down. You don't want to do this, especially to a federal agent's daughter." He answered with tears, "I'm sorry, I couldn't say no!" Your dad looked at him confused, "Say no?...say no to who?" He then points the gun to his head and says, "Goodbye Spencie." BOOM. He fell to the floor next to you as you screamed. Hotch ran over to check on Dr. Halstead as your dad began to undo your restraints. You begin to uncontrollably sob as your dad comforted you, "It's okay sweetie. You're okay now." You cried into his shoulder, "I'm sorry!" He pulled back and pushed your hair back, "For what sweetie?" You answered, "For everything, I thought I could handle him on my own-" He stopped you by hugging you again, "y/n, it's okay. You have nothing to be sorry for." Hotch confirmed he was dead and then whispered something to your dad and showed him a post it note from Dr. Halstead's coat pocket. Your dad nodded and you looked at them confused, "What? What was that?" Hotch looked at you concerned, "y/n, you might have to go into interrogation." You fuzzled your eyebrows, "What, wait why?" You dad looked at you seriously and said, "y/n, I know you looked through the files in my office. Do you remember the name, 'Cat Adams?'" You nodded, "Umm, yeah, I think I do but-what does she have to do with-" Hotch answered, "y/n, we think she is after your dad...and you." Oh great, another person after us. (I am only in season 11 right now, I have met Cat but idk what happens later so I'm just gonna make up my own story.) Your eyes widened, "Shit-" Your dad put his finger over your mouth and whispered, "Yes, but don't say that." Both men stood there for a while contemplating what to do, then Hotch whispered something to your dad. Your dad turned to you and said, "Okay y/n, let's get you home." And as soon as you got there, you had left.

Teehee...umm so this was something