Part 38

Spencer's POV:

"No you're not y/n! You have severe depression, anxiety, and PTSD! Anyone with these conditions needs help!" You noticed y/n starting to breath heavy so you walked closer to her. Suddenly, you see her legs give out. You reached over and caught her just in time so that her head wouldn't hit the floor. You picked her up and carried her to your room. You placed her on your bed and began to check to make sure it was just stress induced. You examined her head, wrists, and thighs to make sure she didn't cut earlier. There were no signs indicating it wasn't stress induced. You went to go grab her a glass of water. When you walked back in the room, you began to her hair back out of her face until her eyes began to twitch. She tried to sit up but you lightly helped her lay back down so that she would stay awake. She asked, "What happened?" You sighed and said, "You passed out again." You can see her face change, she remembered what was going on.

y/n POV:

"What happened?" Your dad sighed and said, "You passed out again." We were arguing about him lying. Why did he do that? You tried to get up again but he handed you the glass of water and said, "You need to lay down y/n." You took a sip of water and handed it back to him but you didn't lay back down. Instead, you stood up on the opposite side of the bed and insisted, "No, I am going to my room." He raised his eyebrows and stood between you and the door, "Umm, no you're not." You sassily cocked your head and tried to pass him but he wouldn't let you. Once you tried passing him again, he commanded, "y/n, go lay down right now." Giving one last shot, you try to make your way to the door. You didn't want to talk to him, he would just lie again. On your way to the door, he grabs your arm and then picks you up(the same way you would pick up a running toddler). You start to wiggle but he holds you tightly and puts you on the bed. Then, he sternly says, "y/n, you need to lay down. I don't want you to pass out again." You roll your eyes and cross your arms. He looks at you and says, "Don't roll your eyes at me." You just turned your head so that you weren't facing him. Then, you closed your eyes, you were just so tired. -- You woke up and looked around, it was 5PM. You sat up and rubbed your eyes. You heard your dad in the kitchen making dinner. You slowly walked in and he said, "Are you feeling better?" You ignored him and took the plate he handed you. You tried to go to your room but he said, "No, you're eating in here." You sighed and went to go sit at the table. You picked at your food and ate a few bites. Your dad watched you play with your food but he kept eating. When you were satisfied with what you ate you got up and walked to the stairs, but your dad said, "Young lady, get your ass back here." You sassily turn around, roll your eyes, and snap, "Why can't I go to my own room?" He responds and says, "Number 1, don't roll your eyes at me! And number 2, I need to keep an eye on you. You just passed out and I don't want it to happen again." He was being reasonable, but you didn't want to believe him. -- You decided to go sit on the couch where you would be in eyes reach of him. In less than five minutes, he was done eating and he came to sit by you. He sat on the opposite side of the couch, he knew you didn't' really want to talk to him. You sighed and asked, "What day do I have to go." He looked down and said, "I want to get you in there by tomorrow." Tomorrow? What?! You immediately looked up at him and said, "Tomorrow!?" He nodded and said, "You want to get it over don't you?" You nodded, "Yeah, but tomorrow.?" You paused as your voice began to break, "I'm scared." He came over and sat next to you, "Sweetie, I know it's scary. But once it's over with, I think you'll be alot better. You will be happy." Happy? I've wanted to be happy for a while, the only happiness I ever got was temporary. The problem is though, I like being sad. I've gotten so used to it. You nodded and said, "What time do we have to leave." He wrapped his arm around your shoulder, "We need to leave by 3:00PM tomorrow, I am taking off work to take you. You don't need to pack anything either." You nodded and closed your eyes, everything went dark as you felt your dad's peaceful presence around you. Suddenly, you woke up, you looked at the clock, 11:00PM. You slowly got up not to wake your dad. Then, you remembered the medicine cabinet. I'm just so tired. I want it all to end. You had a million thoughts racing through your head, you felt a tear run down your face. You quietly climbed up on top of the medicine cabinet and reached for your anti-depressants. Your dad would give them to you everyday, you were never allowed to get them yourself for this exact reason. You then quietly climbed up the stairs and went to your room. You grabbed your phone and decided to text Henry.

Henry POV:

I was just about to go to bed when I heard my phone ding. I went to check who it was, it was y/n. You picked it up and it said, "I love you Henry." She has said that to me before, but only to close our conversations. This seemed suspicious. You texted back, "I love you too. Are you alright?" She responded back, "Oh, you know. I'm just always so sad." With that and knowing her mental health, you had no hesitation in texting her dad. You went to his contact and called, "Hello? This is Dr. Spencer Reid." You answered questionably, "y/n just texted me, umm-" His voice sounded concerned over the phone, "What is it?" You hesitated, "Well, it might be nothing but- She just sent me a weird text, not one that she usually would send...it was almost like a goodbye-" With that, you heard a beep, he hung up.