Part 60

You woke up the next morning and got up. You looked at the room, pillows and clothes everywhere. The room was a mess from your breakdown last night. You began to pick up all of the pillows and the shards of glass from the lamp. They looked so tempting. You had to whisper to yourself, "Don't do it y/n." Then, Penelope knocked on the door and came in. She saw you picking up and said, "Here, let me help." She helped you pick it up, you frowned and said, "I-I'm sorry for breaking your lamp, I'll pay you back-" She noticed a tear fall down your tear, she wiped it and said, "It's okay sweetie, I didn't like it anyways." She just gave you a hug, she knew you needed it. You just sat there and cried for a bit until her phone began to buzz. She looked down at it and said, "Can you be ready in ten minutes?" You nodded and began to get ready for the day at Quantico. Once you were done, you walked towards the door where Penelope was standing. She opened the door for you and you went on your way to the office.
When you got there, she let you look through the case files to know what they would be talking about. Then, she got a call from Derek, "Hey baby girl, can you give us the address of a Jim Calvin?" She nodded and said, "Consider it done." Before he hung up, you asked, "Is he your guy?" Your dad answered over the phone, "We think so." You asked quietly, "Will you be back tonight." Your dad said reassuringly, "I would hope so sweetie." With that, they hung up the phone. You sat on the couch eagerly waiting for the call to confirm that they got him.
Eventually, you got a call from your dad. (Idk why I just thought about this, but you and Henry are still together, I'm just not really good at writing that kind of thing) You answered and said, "Did you get him?" He chuckled and said, "Yep, I'll see you tonight." You smiled and hung up the phone. Penelope looked at you and smiled, "Do you want me to drop you off at your house?" You nodded and packed up your things to go home. Once you got home, you walked through the front door. You sat on the couch for a bit until you got the idea, where was Cat being held?
You began to sneak into your dad's office and look through his files carefully so that nothing would be out of place. Eventually, you found the file on Cat. You opened it and found out that she was being held in Quantico City Jail. You thought for a minute, could I talk to her? I don't think my dad would let me. I won't be able to sneak there, he has an eye on me 24-7. I just-I want to kill her.
You were shaken from your thoughts, your dad walked in the door. You quickly put the file back and ran to your room before he saw you. You heard him walk upstairs, he knocked on the door. You looked up as he came in and sat on your bed. He said, "Hey sweetie, you okay?" You nodded and he looked at you confused, "y/n, what's wrong?"
He can literally see right through me. You just raised your eyebrows and acted shocked, "Nothing." He sighed and said, "y/n, what is going on." You told yourself, "y/n...you are considering murder. Rise above her. You need help." You sighed and looked down, accepting defeat, "Dad?" He sat closer and said, "Yes?" You looked up at him ashamed, "I-I have been umm, I have been having dangerous thoughts about Cat...and, I-I went through her files that you had in your desk." He looked at you and continued, "Dad-I-I want to kill her. I want her to suffer like I am...and I don't want it to be by lethal injection, I want her to be in pain-" You began to sob, "I want her to be in pain like I am! Because-I, I'm tired of this! And I-I feel like it will all go away if I know she's dead!" Your dad didn't know how to react, shocked or sympathetic. He just stared for a moment and said, "y/n, you weren't actually going to act on this...were you?" You just gave him an ashamed look that answered his question. He gave you a hug and said, "Sweetie, I see things like this all the time at work, and let me tell you, murder is not the answer. I know you think it will solve your problem, but it really won't. You will be haunted with it forever. Just let the jurisdiction do its work, she will eventually be killed." You looked back up at him and pleaded, "Can I go to the jail and at least just talk with her. I just-I want to let her know what she did. What an awful person she is." Your dad realized you were desperate to do this. He questionably nodded, "I think she already knows that, but sure. Just under a few conditions: I will be in the room with you the whole time, you will not touch her or do anything to harm her, and you don't agree to any of her games that she plays." You nodded gratefully and whispered, "Thank you." He smiled and gave you another hug. Then he said, "I brought you some food, come downstairs and eat." You followed him downstairs and sat down on the couch. He came and sat by you and turned on the TV while you ate. Once you finished eating, your dad picked up your food and said, "Oh yeah, we have to go to therapy in the morning, so be ready to leave by 7AM." You rolled your eyes and groaned. Your dad gave you the 'excuse me' look and said, "y/n, it can't be the worst thing in the world, and after what you told me a few minutes ago, you definitely need to talk."
There was no way you were gonna tell your therapist you thought about killing someone. You would be sent away. You gave your dad a serious look and said, "I just, I don't like to talk about my feelings." Your dad sighed and said, "y/n, you might not like it, but it's good to get things off your chest and not bury it inside." You rolled your eyes again and said, "Fine, but I'm not telling him about the thoughts I've been having." Your dad looked at you confused and said, "y/n, you need to. That's a big deal-" You interrupted him, "I know it is, that's why I'm not telling him." You paused, "If he finds out I've been having thoughts of murder, he'll report me and I'll have to go to a psych ward again and I'll never be able to get a job-"
Your dad realized you were spiraling and knew you did not want to tell Dr. Melrose about that. He looked at you and said, "I won't make you tell him y/n, but you have no history of violence. They can't just lock you up because you had a bad night and wanted to get back at someone who wronged you." It wasn't just one bad night but okay. You sighed and just continued watching TV. Eventually, you began to get tired, your dad realized. He smiled and said, "I think it's time for you to go to bed." You groaned and walked up the stairs hearing your dad say, "Goodnight sweetie." When you got to your room, you got ready for bed. You were brushing your teeth when you saw her, sitting on your bed.
You've got to be kidding me. You asked Cat, "What do you want?" See, she was different from all of the other people who caused trauma...she is still out there. She was still sitting on your bed and said, "I just came for some company." You climbed in bed to where she was sitting by your feet. You said, "Just leave me alone. Get out." She chuckled and said, "No, I want to stay. Tell me, why were you looking through my files earlier?" You rolled your eyes and said, "Because...I want to kill you." She laughed and pulled out a revolver, "Oh! That gives me a game idea...Russian Roulette."
Oh no, was I about to play russian roulette with a serial killer. She loaded the gun with one bullet and spun it around. She gave an evil grin and said, "Me first." She put the gun in her mouth and pulled the trigger, nothing. Then, she handed it to you, you wiped off the part she put in her mouth, "Germs." Then, you pointed it at your head, I'm already done with life, I don't care. You pulled the trigger, nothing once again. Then, you took a sigh of relief and gave the gun back to her. Once again she put it to her head, nothing. Oh no. You knew this would be it. She chuckled as she gave you the gun. You took it from her and put it on the side of your head. She asked, "You're used to that aren't you?" You gave her a moody look, rolled your eyes and said, "Kinda." You then slowly pulled the trigger.