Part 6

He stood up and helped you get up off of the couch. You both walked to his room. "Let me grab something, I'll be right back." he says as he goes to the kitchen quickly. You begin to get under the covers and curl up as he walks in the room with your weighted blanket. He got you the blanket after you were kidnapped as a therapeutic blanket, it helped a lot. He put the blanket over you and kissed your forehead. Then, he turned the light off and climbed into bed beside you. "Goodnight sweetie, I love you." You mumble back faintly, "I love you." You close your eyes and drift off to sleep quite quickly. You wake up suddenly gasping for air, your father is awakened by this and turns on his bedside lamp. ''y/n, what's wrong?" He tries to see what's wrong but cannot see what is happening. You just kept wheezing and crying. "Umm," He looks at you in distress. Let's just take you to the ER. He picks you upas you pass out and carries you to the car grabbing his and your go-bag. You both had go-bags packed since you sometimes would go on cases with him. He rushed you to the ER. He knew that you would wake up sometimes with anxiety attacks, but these weren't normal for you. You never would go limp and pass out though and not be able to breathe. You had finally woken up as he was about two minutes from the ER. "y/n, are you okay?" You look around confused and look at the time, 2:00 AM. "What happened?" He responds, "I don't know. We will find out when we get to the ER though." You finally arrived and he helps you get out of the car and walks you in. He sits you down in a chair in the waiting room, "I'll be right back y/n." Still not knowing what was going on, you just nod as he walks to the desk and talks to the nurse. He comes back and sits down with you, you lean against his shoulder not knowing how long it was going to take until you got a bed. Finally, about five minutes later, a nurse comes over and leads you to a room with your dad. You still weren't fully able to process what was going on, but you do remember that you were put in a hospital gown and given an IV. You see your dad sitting in a chair right beside you, you remembered being brought here after you were kidnapped. You remember the smell, the feel, everything. Suddenly, a doctor and nurse walked in, "Hello, I'm Dr. Charles,(teehee Chicago Med) I will be helping your daughter out today. Your dad stands up, shakes his hand and says, "Thank you." The doctor pulls a chair over to you and says, "y/n, do you remember what happened?" You look at him confused a bit, "Not really, no- I do remember I was having a flashback-umm." Your dad realized that you had a flashback of Peter, "Dr. can I speak to you out in the hall for a minute." Dr. Charles stands up and says, "Yes." Your dad and the Doctor walk out of the room as the nurse checks your heart rate.

Spencer's POV:

y/n was having a flashback of Hankel. "Dr. Charles, I think y/n just had a PTSD attack- umm, she was kidnapped and had horrible things happen to her about three years ago. I just remembered that today was the exact date it happened." Dr. Charles looked at you concerned, "Okay, I will get her some medications and will have her stay in the hospital until tomorrow just to find out if it is just the panic attacks that is making her pass out. Has she been seeing a therapist?" Your face frowns as you say, "Practically since the day she was born, her mom died when she was young, and then the incident, and she's been cutting lately-" you break out into tears. "It's okay, Dr. Reid, she will be fine."