Part 15

Y/N POV:

    You begin to wake up, "What time is it?"Penelope puts her phone down and says, "Time for bed sweet girl." She guided your half-awake self to the bathroom and helped you get ready for bed. Once you were ready, she pulled out the sheets and tucked you in, "Goodnight sweets." She gives you a kiss on your forehead and walks out of the room. You slowly open your eyes and just stare at the fan, you can't go to sleep. After what felt like hours of just staring, you looked over at your clock. It was 3AM. Shit, I'm gonna be so tired in the morning. You finally fell asleep around 3:30. *Beep Beep Beep; you stared at the ceiling, another day. You slowly, lazily rolled out of bed and went to go get ready for the day. You put your contacts in, washed your face,brushed your hair and teeth. You walked into the living area of the apartment and saw Penelope on her phone by the toaster. "Hey sweetie, can you be ready in like five minutes, I got called in early." You nodded your head and headed back to your room to get ready. All you had to do was get dressed, you picked out a nice sweater vest and khakis. You then grabbed your messenger bag(just like your dad's) and swung it over your shoulder walkinging out. Penelope smiled and tilted her head, "You look just like your dad." You smile and look down, "Oh, and also," she walks over to you with a paper plate, "You can eat this on the way, it's a bagel with cream cheese." You take the plate and say, "Thanks." You then follow her out the door and walk to her car. She drives you both the Quantico and heads up the building. You head to your dad's desk as Penelope says, "Hey y/n, I forgot to grab coffee, do you want any from the break room." You turn around and say, "Umm, yeah sure. I'll take it with 2 sugars, 1 creamer." She grinned, "Just like your dad." You turn back around and pull out your laptop, you already finished your work for that week, so you decided to get next week's work done. Penelope then comes up behind you, "Hey y/n, here's your coffee. What are you working on?" You tell her, "Thanks, I'm just working on next week's work." She looks at you confused, "It's Monday." You look at her confused and say, "Yeah." She just laughs and says, "Okay Spencer." You were always told this when you were acting like your dad, you kinda liked it. She begins to walk to her office as you begin to work. About two hours pass by and you get bored, the difference between you and your dad is that you have to get up and do something every few hours. You stand up and begin to do some jumping jacks but they weren't working. You decided it would be best if you went outside for a little bit, even though your dad really didn't want you to do that. As you walked outside, you saw an odd van. You didn't think anything of it that much until you started jogging around the building to get your heart pumping. The van started to come closer, then suddenly a man popped out and started to speed walk toward you. He was in between you and the door. You decided to make a run for it, barely dodging his arms. You quickly ran inside and he drove off. I guess he thought he probably shouldn't chase a girl into FBI headquarters. You ran upstairs and locked yourself in the bathroom. You started breathing heavily, you felt fatigued so you sat down on the floor. You sat there for a while until you could bring yourself to stand up. Your legs were shaking as you stood up and splashed your face with cool water. You looked in the mirror at yourself, your eyes were puffy from crying and having another anxiety attack. You calmed yourself down and walked back to your dad's desk like nothing happened, then all of a sudden, you got a call from your dad. Does he know?

    You picked up the phone slowly and answered it, "Hello?" You hear him take a sigh of relief, "Oh good, you're okay." You fuzzled your eyebrows and said shakily, "Why wouldn't I be?" He takes a breath, "I think our unsub has moved to Quantico, I-" You were concerned, "y/n, I think he has been stalking us, not the whole BAU, us." Did I just run into the unsub outside? You still had nervousness in your voice from the incident that just had happened, "Umm, oh, okay, will you be coming back soon?" He responds and says, "Yes, we are getting on a flight back right now... why do you sound nervous." You rudely chuckle, "Well, I've just been told we have a serial killer stalking us, what do you think." You hear him become frustrated, "y/n, first of all, watch your attitude. And second, before I even told you, you were nervous. Did something happen." You were annoyed, you couldn't tell him because you knew you would get in trouble, you yell into the phone, "No!" You hang up and slam the phone on the desk and put your head in your hands to cover your tears. Why does this always have to happen to me?" You tried to calm yourself down again in case Penelope walked in(the office was pretty much empty, just a few people would walk in and out, but no one knew you enough to ask what was wrong), which she did with two police officers. You turn around and stand up shocked, one of the officers comes up to you, "Hello Miss Reid, we are here to take you into witness protection until you and your dad's stalker is in jail." You stand up and begin to quickly and nervously put things into your bag until an officer stops you, "You cannot take any devices with you, we don't want you to be traceable." You nod your head sadly and finish. Once you are done you give Penelope a hug, almost tears running down your face. You knew this process, it would probably be a couple of days before you saw anyone besides your dad and police officers. Penelope asked the police officers, "She has a bag packed at my house for things like this, can I drop it off to her later?" One of the officers responded, "We're sorry, but we cannot reveal the location of the safehouse to anyone. We have things provided for her there though." You then put your head down and follow the officers outside into one of the patrol cars. You take one more look at Penelope as she is crying, a tear runs down your face and you continue walking. You got into the car and they took you to the safehouse. You stared out the window for a bit until you fell asleep. You woke up about two hours later and asked, "How much longer?" They respond and say, "We are almost there." Did "almost" mean we're halfway or five minutes? It was the short side of that, it took about five more minutes to get to the safehouse. One of the officers got out and opened your door, you grabbed your back and pushed your hair behind your ear as you got out. You walked into the rather small house, an officer behind you. You put your stuff down on a table as he says, "Your dad is about 30 minutes out, Officer Parker and I will be outside patrolling the area, we recommend you get some sleep." You nod your head as he walks out. You then begin to wander around the house, it was a one bedroom, one bathroom house. It had a small kitchen and living room. You sat on the couch and just stared at the wall, there was nothing else to do. You eventually grabbed your book out of your bag and began to read. About 25 minutes later, there was a small knock at the door. Your dad walked in followed by Officer Parker.