Part 47

You began to pack up your things and waited for them to get back. They got back around thirty minutes later. The team walked in and told you what happened and how they were able to catch him so fast. They packed everything up quickly and then headed to the jet. On the car ride back, you could tell that Derek was confused on the way you were acting. You just did not feel good at all. Once you got to the airport, your dad grabbed your things for you and you all got on the plane. You sat on the couch with your dad and the plane took off. You leaned on his chest and closed your eyes. You could hear Derek quietly ask, "She not feeling good?" Your dad shook his head and whispered, "I don't know, her head feels really hot though." You then heard JJ say, "Awww." You didn't have any energy to respond so you just laid still and fell asleep to your dad rubbing your back. You woke up to a bit of turbulence that scared you. You looked up at your dad, you shouldn't have done that because you had worry in your eyes and he saw it. He looked at you concerned, he whispered, "It's okay sweetie." He bent down and grabbed your inhaler. He whispered, "Here, take it." You took your inhaler and calmed down. Then, you curled up and laid back on his chest. You then felt a blanket being stretched across you. You guessed it was Hotch because he usually would always have a blanket on the jet for you since you were a child. You fell into a deep sleep, you were so tired. You awoke to your dad whispering, "Hey y/n, it's time to get up. Can you get your stuff together, then I will carry you to the car?" You half asleep nodded and began to put your things together. Then, you heard some talk in between Derek and your dad, you guessed he would help carry some stuff. Derek grabbed both of your bags and your dad put you on his back. He then grabbed the stuff from Derek and began to walk off the plane onto the dark taxiway of the airport. You felt Derek ruffle your hair and say, "Bye kid! Feel better!" You mumble, "Bye." Your dad then carried you to the car and put you in the front seat and buckled you. He then got in the drivers side and quickly drove home. You leaned your head against the window and your dad looked over at you and smiled. You closed your eyes and fell asleep until you felt the car pull into the driveway. You heard your dad carry his stuff in the house, then he came back to the car to grab you. He gently opened the door and whispered, "Sweetie, let's go get you to bed." You just mumbled and groaned. He chuckled and picked you up, "You know, I'm starting to think you have peripheral neuropathy." You just chuckled and let him carry you up the stairs into your room. He brought your limp self into the bathroom, he whispered, "Let's brush your teeth and get your contacts out." He began to put toothpaste on your toothbrush and gave it to you. You complained, "I'll brush them in the morning, I'm too tired." He said more sternly, "y/n, brush your teeth, now." You sighed and did what he said. Then, it came to you getting your contacts out, you began to walk to your bed and said, "I can sleep in them, I've done it before-" Your dad responded, "Sweetie, you're gonna get an eye infection, let's take them out." You tried to take them out, but for some reason you couldn't. Your dad came over and you said, "My eyes are too dry, I can't get them out. Can you help?" He got up to wash his hands and then sat down next to you. He held your eye open and grabbed one, "Okay, I got one, let me to the other." As he reached for your second contact, you flinched back, he said, "Relax your eye, it's okay." He grabbed the second one and put it in the trash(daily contacts). He said, "All done." He then covered you up in your bed with a weighted blanket and gave you a kiss on your forehead. He said, "You still feel warm, are you not feeling any better?" You let out a small cry, "No, I'm just tired." You let a tear fall from your eye, it wasn't regular tiredness. You were just mentally drained. You were so tired of just, living. Your dad sat back on the bed with you and rubbed your back, "I know." The way he said that, he knew you weren't just physically tired. You couldn't say anything though, you just closed your eyes and let sleep and darkness take over you. -- The next morning, you woke up to the light shining in your eyes. You flipped over to look at your clock, 9:00AM, but it wasn't your clock. You were in your dad's room. You decided to go into the living room and you saw your dad reading a book, then he stood up. He looked at you in shock, you were confused. Then, you remembered what happened last night.

Flashback to 3:00AM that night:

You were back in the Hankel's shed. All of them were there. You looked down at your arms and legs which were tied to a chair. You tried to get out and screamed, but nothing came out. Then, you felt a pain in your stomach. Peter hit you in the stomach with a stick. Then Mark said, "Let's play a game." He pulled out a gun and pointed it at your head, "There is one bullet in here. Pick someone to kill, you, or your dad." Your eyes widened and your voice broke, "No..no, I'm not gonna choose who lives and dies!" He pulled the trigger, "I won't ask again." You just looked down, he pulled it again, you knew the next time he pulled the trigger, it would be the last of you. Then, you felt Tobias slap you, "Say it!" You screamed in pain and had a memory of Diana hitting you. You looked up and said, "No." BANG. You were shot in the stomach, they wanted you to suffer. You always had thought...you would hear the famous ear ringing pitch, but to be honest. It was peaceful. You felt the blood slowly leave your body, the bullet slowly forcing itself deeper into your gut. Then, the silence was broken. You heard someone calling you and holding you, "y/n, come back to me it's okay." You just yelled back and began to kick and flail your arms, "No, get off of me!" Then, you snapped out of it, you saw your dad's face. You looked up at him in tears, "Dad?" He gave you a hug and whispered, "You're okay. y/n, it's okay. I love you sweetie." You stayed in his arms for a while until he said, "Let's go sleep in my room." You half asleep, followed him into his room and hopped into bed. You closed your eyes and he whispered, "Goodnight sweetie."