Part 14

Luckily, all you had to wait for was your nails to dry, then you all walked out of the nail salon. When you got outside JJ said, "Prentiss and I both have our go bag in our cars, we can leave right now." Your dad looked around and said, "Okay," he then whispered something to Penelope and turned to you and hugged you, "Bye sweetie, I'll see you in a few days! I love you!" Before you could even say it back he walked away to his car. You looked at Garcia and she said, "Do you want to run by your house and grab your things to stay at my house?" You look at her upset, "My dad told you that I have to stay at your house so I don't hurt myself, right?" She half-smiles, "Yeah, but we can have a movie night and do anything you want!" You didn't want to make her upset, but you were pretty upset with your dad, "Okay!" You both walk to her car with your head low, you get in and she begins to drive to your house. When you got there, she went in with you and waited in the living room, you told her, "I'm just gonna grab a few things and my bag, I'll be right back." You didn't lie to her, you just didn't tell her the full truth. When you got up to your room, you grabbed all of your things quickly and put them in a pile, then, you grabbed your blade. You guided it on your arm a few times, you just needed the pain a little bit. You then pulled down your sleeves and put the blade in the bottom of your bag, just in case. You walked downstairs and said, "I'm ready!" She side hugged you and said, "Good!" I have to run by the office for just an hour, is that okay?" You nodded and walked out to the car with her. You put your stuff in the back and sat in the passenger seat. You looked out the window frowning, she looks at you concerned and puts her hand on your shoulder, "Hey baby, what's wrong?" You look back at her and 'smile', "I'm fine." She smiles and says, "Okay." I guess she's not as good a profiler than the others. You got to the office in less than ten minutes. You both walk in and get through security clearance. When you get to the office, you see all the empty desks, you tell her, "I'm gonna sit at my dad's desk and organize it real quick. He always kept an organized desk, you just wanted to look for something. She smiled and said, "Okay, I'll be in my lair if you need anything!" She walked off to her lair and you sat in your dad's chair, your eyes getting watery and your lip quivering. You begin to look through his drawers, he would always leave you a letter in his desk drawer because he knew you would be at the bureau. In his top drawer, there was a small letter, you opened it delicately and read it. It read, "Hey sweetie, sorry we had to leave so urgently, I know you think you are old enough, but I want you to stay with Aunt Penny this time. I just want you to feel safe and loved while I'm gone. Remember, I'm just a phone call away, if you have an anxiety attack make sure to text or call me and tell Penelope. Be good for Penny I will be back as soon as possible. I love you y/n." At this point, you had tears streaming down your face, less than an hour ago, you thought he was mad at you. You whisper, "I love you too dad." You then look through the case file, which he also leaves for you. You began to analyze it and try to solve it but there wasn't enough information to profile the person. Pretty soon, your tears began to dry up, so you walked into Garcia's office. You open the door quietly and see her talking to the team on the plane. You go to the camera excitedly, she gestures to you infront of her and you say hi to the team, your dad looked at you and said, "Hey sweetie, did you remember to pack your medication?" You nod and say, "Yep!" Hotch goes near the camera and says, "Hey y/n, sorry we couldn't let you in this case, I guess Strauss just wanted another genius in her corner of the bureau." This made you frown on the inside but you kept a fake smile on the outside, you were getting good at this. You smile and say, "That's fine." Garcia then gets into frame and begins to close up the conversation. Once they hang up, she says, "They are going to spend the night at the hotel before they begin working, so we can go back to my place now. You nod your head as she begins packing up her things, you walk out of the door and she follows and turns off the light. You both walk back to her car and begin to head to her apartment. She looked over at you and asked, "Do you want Chinese for dinner?" You loved Chinese. You grinned and said, "Yes please!" She stopped at your favorite Chinese restaurant and you got orange chicken and fried rice. Penelope then got her food and you both headed back to her apartment. -- When you got there, you put your stuff on the floor and sat down on her couch. You both grabbed your food and turned on 'Gossip Girl.' You both began to talk about the show and argue about the plot. She stood up and grabbed your trash, "Do you want some hot chocolate?" You replied and said, "Yes." She walked to the kitchen and made you both hot chocolate, "Here you go!" You said, "Thank you!" and began to drink it. After about three hours straight of watching Netflix, your eyes began to get heavy. You started to close them and go to sleep.

Penelope's POV:

You looked down at y/n who was asleep, she looks so much like her dad when she sleeps. You slowly got up, not to disturb her. You wanted to put her stuff in the guest room and get her PJ's ready so all she would have to do was brush her teeth and get changed so she could sleep. You grabbed her slightly open bag and picked it up, but something fell out. You looked down to see a small blade, from a pencil sharpener. You were in shock, I have to tell Spencer, she can't keep doing this. You wanted to act like nothing was wrong so all you did was get her stuff ready. You got out your phone and began to text Spencer, "I think y/n is still cutting, I found a blade in her backpack with blood on it. I am keeping a close eye on her, but I don't think it would be best for me to confront her about it. I just wanted to let you know so that you could talk to her." You sent the message just as y/n began to wake up.