Sleepover

"Thank you." He nodded and stood up walking to a closet. He grabbed a blanket and pillow, walked over to the couch and placed them down. He looked up at her and took the glass from her hands, causing the girl to make a sound and watched him clean it himself. 

"You don't need to do anything, you can have my bed. I'll sleep on the couch." Miraleigh shook her head and watched him with gentle eyes. 

"Please, have your own bed. I've already probably screwed some things up for you, there's no need to be doing that." She stated and looked at him, he looked down and nodded slightly. He bit his lip, then looked at me.

"I'm Robby Keene." He introduced, sticking his hand out for me. She smiled slightly and shook his hand. 

"Miraleigh Johnson." He brightly grinned, nodding and she hid a blush.

"Very pretty and unique name." He complimented. 

"Thank you." He chuckled, nodding slightly and watched her curiously. 

"So Swayze?" She asked with a curious look in her eyes. 

"It's my middle name, my mum is a big fan of Patrick Swayze." She chuckled lightly and grinned. 

"That's sweet." He smiled a pretty smile and then looked at her with a playful look. 

"What's yours?" He asked and she chuckled as she fiddled with her sleeve, then looked up at him. 

"My middle name is Jeanie, from Ferris Bueller's day off. I remember mum telling me, that she just loved Jeanie's attitude and such." She explained, he chuckled with a nod and then stood up quickly seeing the door open. In reflex she stood up, knocking the stool over and coward slightly in the fear that it was her dad. It was the dude that picked Miguel and herself up for the dance.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Robby asked accusingly, she relaxed slightly, but kept her weak guard up. 

"Think about the offer, I want you to live with me. I can make sure you don't become some asshole who has no life." Robby still had his accusing look on his face and walked closer to the man. 

"You were never there when it mattered, I do not need or want you in my life. Just leave me the hell alone and get out of here." Robby demanded, pissed and incredibly annoyed. 

"Robby-" He started, Miraleigh jumped back in worry seeing Robby shove the man out and slam the door shut. He rubbed his temples with the palm of his hands, she wanted to help but didn't know him that well so she stood there watching him carefully. 

"I hate him!" He exclaimed, she bit her lip and watched him gently. She knew how he felt, she has an unhealthy way of coping. She usually bottles her sadness and anger up until that bottle breaks. He took a sharp breath and looked back at her.

"You don't need to say anything, I get it." He nodded and looked at the couch then back at Miraleigh. She yawned, covering her mouth so she wouldn't be rude and then picked up the stool that got knocked over. She was tired, but she pushed through and sat back on the stool. He walked up to her, causing the girl to look up at him. 

"I can see you trying to force yourself to stay awake, my room is over there. Have a good sleep." She sighed, but nodded and smiled slightly at him. 

"Thank you Robby." She quietly whispered, he gave her a lopsided grin and led the girl off to his bedroom. She thanked him again, gently closed the door and looked at the bed. She laid down, pulled the blankets over her body and stared at the wall. She had an amazing sleep, she didn't have to worry about anything or my dad. She walked out of Robby's bedroom, saw him awake and using his laptop. He looked up her with a smile and she returned the favour. 

"Thank you again for letting me have your bed." He rolled his eyes and gave her a boyish grin. 

"You don't need to keep saying thank you." He informed, Miraleigh smiled weakly and sat on the couch next to him. He looked at her, closing his laptop and crossed his arms. The door opened, Robby's mum walked in and then her dad followed through. 

"Hey Robby." She smiled at him and walked over to the kitchen. 

"Miraleigh, get your ass up." He shouted, she got up quickly stumbling slightly and walked over to him. He had an evil glare in his eyes and shoved her bag into her hands causing Miraleigh to flinch slightly walked out and got into the car. Once they arrived at home, she showered and got ready for her new job. She was going to be a pizza delivery girl, using one of the cars the building owns. It wasn't the best pay, but it was enough. She went around, delivering pizza to everyone who ordered one. 

"Miraleigh?" I looked up and saw Daniel LaRusso, she smiled nervously and closed the door of the passenger side. 

"Mr. LaRusso." Miraleigh stammered.

"May I ask a question?" She nodded and walked up to him.

"Is everything okay at home?" She nodded, biting her lip as she lied.

"Yeah, everything is good." She lied and he nodded, obviously not believing her. 

"Do you need any help or should I be worried?" She looked at him, wanting to say yes but shook my head.

"Thank you Mr. LaRusso for your concern, but I'll be okay." He nodded, a fatherly look in eyes. 

"I should go deliver this pizza, have a good night." She stepped into the car, delivering the final pizza for the night and went home.